first light ever hung

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thebombhaha, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Easy - either get a larger carabiner to hook to [​IMG]
    Or simply loop the rope over the pole and attach the hooks to the rope
    [​IMG]
    Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Glad those brothers are helping u out . And glad u know u got so much more to learn. That process never ends because science is never ending in the plant dept. Same with lights. Everyone will have an opinion. Be careful with diy lights . Quantum boards also. Fire hazards aren't a joke I've seen to much bad shit over the years cause of ignorance on electricity. Daisy chain nothing . Use breakers and don't overload one circut. Not calling u dumb have no clue if u know anything about how much power u gonna be using .

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

3. For sure bro. Going into this, I was told to plug my inline fan dimmer into a different outlet than the lights' plug because of the watt usage. I know the oscillating fans use barely any watts, and I have extender cables(even a single with no extra functions like a USB port etc) that cover the length if I ever need that extra length. I have a multiport I plan to use for the fans. My foil vent is also fire resistant.

4. I see you getting some great results with House and Garden nutes. They really are great for cannabis production, but so expensive. Especially in a DTW setup where i runoff at least 20%. I’ve been running cheap Masterblend 4-18-38 for 1.5 cycles now, and I’m on the home stretch of what’s probably going to be my best run yet.
    For $30 you get 12.5# or enough to mix 2400 gallons. I still supplement silica, humic, and Superthrive, with drip clean to prevent salt buildup.

Just some food for thought, as I was hesitant, but its working great

82988D2F-84D9-46E6-AA05-541704E1A554.jpeg CE3DFDE4-2756-45E6-98ED-6836291E007A.jpeg 90F80948-0BBB-48E5-A30C-DFB8D5F78101.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  5. It’s best for Flower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

6. Good to hear. Yea glad to hear your taking that part seriously. Hate to see people with no knowledge burn their houses up for some weed . Sadly it's happens . I'm bout to add another breaker on mine in a day or so when it cools off so I can be in the attic. So fucking hot already

• Like Like x 1
  7. Expensive ? How much is it where u are? I can buy 1.3 liters for 40 and only buy A and B so 80 bucks.

8. And how many gallons of feed does that make?

Can it sit in a res for two weeks?

All the H and G supplements are crazy expensive too. They work, as I’ve seen some awesome grows with them. I was just giving a heads up if you wanted to save some $$. I was really hesitant going in to this grow too but I’m not anymore.

9. Yea ive been using that line a few years now . Can't be happier with the results. If it was more expensive I would find another line. Hell last grow I got the shit on sale 20 bucks a liter I bought an ass load lol.

10. The house and garden I was changing the res every month . Not every two weeks. I kept the water at 72 degrees constant.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I would have to look but it's super concentrated.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Most two parts say to use within 48 hrs. Everyone gets worried about letting it sit longer. I only get two weeks out of my 55 gallon res in DTW. It wastes a lot of nutrients, but I use them in parts of my garden. That’s why I went cheap on nutes

13. I hear what your saying . Thing is u can make big mistakes on Dwc and sometimes save it lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah bro actually what's funny is that I didn't know how the reflector connected to the light at first, so I gorilla taped the fuck out of it. It bent a little, but it was super sturdy from the hella amount of tape I used. Then I found out it was flammable LOL and then I took it all off. Figured out how to attach the screws it came with the right way, then I took these pics.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bro thank you so much for recommending this. I need this so bad for my inline fan, as it's pretty big and can't fit right at the top with the duct clamps. The filter too. This will save me so much cash and effort.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Same happened here so I put a heavy duty zip tie around the bar and created a loop for the clip to snap on to.

• Like Like x 1