first light ever hung

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thebombhaha, Jul 15, 2018.

1. This? Very easy buy for me next month. Way cheaper than Philips :D

2. Hortilux are great bulbs . But yea expensive .

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's what I use . Stickers on the growroom wall lol[​IMG]

4. I can afford it though bro. Especially next month, and it's for flowering which is a long ways away. I'm planning on starting this first run early next month. Am I looking at the right one here, the one I linked?

5. It won't let me look at the link. But they only make a couple bulbs so I'm guessing u found the right one.

6. Well ive only used the hps bulbs so i cant say. Did a couple of runs with it. Without a cooled hood i wish i had bought a cmh than. Hps in veg is overkill anyways, plus i hate the color bars. Very happy with 2 315 going than 1k hps anyways. Too hot here

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

7. Nice to have light pointing on each end of grow. Except my generic light with the phillips argo crapped out this morning lol. Off to hydro i go[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2

8. Is this bulb the one you're referring to bro?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Zip tie them to the poles. You’ll need to adjust the height of the light

• Like Like x 2
  10. Oh I understand why someone asked me if I have coathangers now. Perfect, I got plenty spare.

11. To be fair, you did say that his HPS is strictly for vegging which was bad advice. Although you did correct yourself later in the thread. I was thinking the same as @Papa Puff when I read it bro. No worries. I’m advising him on the coco. It’s super easy.

• Like Like x 2
  12. You’ll get a couple runs out of your current bulb before you need to buy that. Usually every 6 months or so is good to replace HPS bulb

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yea I realised I wrote it wrong after I seen it lol. Not intentional. To early not high yet lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. You and me both!!! Transplanting now then I think it’s time to fix my head!!!

• Like Like x 3
  15. Good luck brother . U need any help holler . Have a higher morning everyone. Oh fyi the grow I'm bout to do I'm doing for the vault seeds. U all can stop by after I get them to start the thread. 1530556833284.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. For sure my man, thanks for the advise!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Anytime.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Update: Put on the ratchet hangers with the help of the Velcro Straps.

Attached Files:

• 46.jpg
      46.jpg
      File size:
      992 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Eventually you will come up with the way u like it best. Since money's not a bad issue for you. I would invest in a big ass hood like mine. It will distribute the light u need. I'm in a 6 by 6 room with a couple feet extra on the entranceway . I have totally used my space with a hybrid lighting system . And man im telling ya all. The mix is where its at. Ive seen a lot of grows on here . And the buds ive been pulling after cure have been on avg 5 to 6 grams. And the trich and oil production is amazing . I'll give u all the old school nutes I use. House and garden. And I dont use the whole line. The shit literally does what it's supposed to do. I have never had a sick plant using it outside or inside . [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. Well, it's not like money isn't an issue, but it's not like I'm even close to broke lol. I can afford a certain amount of shit, and I just wanna invest in stuff that benefits me in the long run in the future. Right now bro, I'm just taking advise from everyone, and anyone in general.

I didn't know two fucks about anything maybe less than a week ago, and now @Soil2Coco really laid out the plan for me. @187Budz has been extremely helpful too. Both of these guys deserve a gold medal dealing with my book of questions I ask because I literally didn't know shit about growing in the beginning.

And I still don't know too much at all. I feel like there's always more to learn with this, but at the same time I'm willing to listen and learn. I have all info+directions saved in a word document because I don't wanna fuck up my first run at all.

Right now I'm planning to grow in Coco, and I am gonna use Canna Coco A+B for my nutes. I don't know anything about other nutes or things that don't pertain to my run, but if it's explained to me novice friendly, I'll definitely learn lol.

• Like Like x 2