Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First legal weed

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Foxymel, Apr 18, 2019.

1. 34707FA1-5353-4FA5-B546-49E3EC5747EF.jpeg I just got a card for medical MJ. I went to the dispensary today and got an eighth of Lemon OG and one of Jack Herer. So far I’ve just smoked the Lemon OG. I was in a car accident in August and I gave a herniated disc in my neck that causes a lot of pain and migraines. Today I had both and a couple of tones of the Lemon OG and they were both gone. I felt like I could have gotten high from just the smell of the Jack herer! Here’s a bud pic from each. The one on bottom is the Lemon OG and the other is the Herer. Smoothest tasting weed I’ve ever had and as good as the best high. I can’t wait to try the Jack Herer! I’m surprised at the price. $65 for a quarter of top shelf.

2. nice! its nice to know for sure what youre consuming. Hopefully within a few weeks us folks in Illinois will be able to buy recreationally

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, that’s one of the reasons I’m growing. That and free weed. Well, not counting the hundreds of dollars spent on stuff for growing. Politicians decided to roadblock it every step of the way. They decided to make a law that you couldn’t smoke it. That was overturned and as of two weeks ago after two years of lawsuits
    You can now smoke it.

4. Congrats man both great strains lemon og is a knock out strain it’s my wife’s favorite.

5. The Lemon OG is awesome for my pain and migraines. I got to test this out yesterday when I was having severe pain with migraine. I don’t usually smoke during work hours, but I was at the point where I’d normally have to leave work. I did and it wiped it out in under a minute. Maybe two. And just a couple of times lasted me 3-4 hours. I smoked maybe a little too much last night and didn’t wake up today until 1:00. So a bit of both. Now the Jack Herer I tried for the first time today is a def head high! Not as good for pain as the Lemon OG but still helped. I have a 75$ off $150 for 4/20 promotions and they seem to have a random variety that comes in 3 times a week. They are wiped out of flower in less than two hours. I’m hoping they get green crack again. I really want to try that!