First LEGAL grow journal. eBay (Chinese cannabis bonsai seeds) HEMP or STICKY BUDS?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by youngbuzz101, Jul 8, 2018.

1. A whole month... You have the patience of a saint!
    Why not pop the beans now?

I don't think the Man is going to come after you for germinating and planting a couple days early.

Subbed. Can't wait to see what happens with these.

2. Subbed lol !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. cant wait to see what thet turn out like...
    I hope they are something good

4. @FlexedDabs lol patience is a virtue.. plus I promised my wife that I would wait.

@Goantanamo glad to see your still around. I am too, probably hemp on those eBay seeds but the fun is in the uncertainty. It would be cool if it was fire though. Sad part is I will never know the actual linage I guess I will just have to name it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’d be surprised if it were actual weed ! Cross my fingers dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Subbed. I mean even if u get 1 female, thats intresting enough for me to want to see what it ends up as. So cheap, why not try?

7. Hemp is just male weed. So it would need polled to make seeds.. some of those seeds would have the female traits no? I'm no expert but my guess wouod be 50-50 chance of male or female loke any ole bagseed.. just speculating of course

8. Hemp is a different plant.

Not male weed.

In fact it even has buds.

https://ministryofhemp.com/hemp/not-marijuana/

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 1
  9. 819B4F66-A3F5-4044-937E-CA6CDD50DB4E.png I appreciate everybody’s comments and opinions I guess time will only tell. One interesting thing I noticed was that on my eBay account when I go to purchases eBay has deleted my seed purchases and when I go on eBay to find the seller they no longer have the item. Maybe I bought them just before they got caught who knows. Check my screen shot..

This gives me hope we might have noxious little Marie’s growing yet!

11. I honestly thought the same thing.

La vie est drôle

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. No hemp is a sub species of cannabis sativa. Although some hemp does contain active thc just in low amounts hence ruderalis sativa.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You should all read a few books on the history of cannabis before speculating about hemp and
    Sativa ruderale. ..wtf.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Woah, woah! Came on kinda strong there buddy. @youngbuzz101 already corrected me and explained it. Very politely i might add.. Don't get all bent outta shape lmao. It's a friendly discussion is all. I was wrong, i can admit that but i was also corrected so your entire comment is frankly not needed and irrelevant

15. #36 youngbuzz101, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    @Goantanamo Bro.. peace and love man.

To clear it up (based on what I understand)
    “Cannabis sativa” sub class Cannabaceae or hemp.

First off hemp IS cannabis. It contains THC though a very small amount usually like 0.3% -0.5%. It has so little THC because over the past 5 or so thousand years it has been breed for durability in practical functions like clothing and textiles, ropes, ship masses etc. The positive traits (fiber) which make it a good working material negated it’s psychological effects (THC) and was accidentally or purposefully breed out over a long period of time. Now a days, there are strict regulations in place to make sure and maintain a minimal amount of thc in the hemp in order to be able to sell it industrially. Why is that? Probably because it has a possibility to regress to less dominate genetic traits, which will amplify the thc above legal standards. (Not saying the next thc bomb but something significant.. enough to feel if ingested).

Then there are other family members which differ in appearance and effects depending on it geographical location. There is Sativas which grow closer to the equator are generally larger, narrow leaf, longer flowering times, and a strong psychological effect amongst other things.

Indicas which for the most part grow in partial tropic/ temperate areas, mountainous, and cooler climates. They grow faster, bushier, stalky and short. Broad leaves and less psychological than sativa still significant and contain that “body buzz” effect.

Then finally that brings us to ruderalis this small, fast growing, low yielding and significantly less potent family of sativa grows in temperate areas where growing seasons are short. Like Russia and northern Asia and are prized for there ability to auto flower in certain strains and phenotypes.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. now youre making more sense....
    peace and love right back at you dude

17. Well stated.

18. 4E4615EE-0441-45DE-9688-D69A90B355B6.jpeg *Update* So the last of the three eBay seed packs I ordered arrived yesterday. It was the seeds described as (100pcs* white candy seeds female) They are definitely not cannabis and I will not waste anyone’s time on a journal of them. I will instead use the two remaining EBay seeds which do look like cannabis seeds and 1 Malawi seed just in case they turn out to be hemp.

In the photos included you can see the back of tiny seeds which where the white candy next to the Chinese medical cannabis seeds also ordered from ebay. It is clear to see that the white candy would be a waste of time.

19. yeah...deffo no weed.
    lets hope the other ones turn out ok