Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First legal buy ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Joker1121, Nov 11, 2018.

1. I'm in Niagara Falls, Canada and am thrilled to have made my first legal buy- a 400 mg brownie. I have smoked since 1968 and have never done anything legal until tonight. I am in a drug free air bnb so cannot smoke here and was limited to delivery. My friends and I will share the brownie at the falls tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Sounds like fun. On my bucket list to see. Report on how the Brownie was please.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. Will report back for sure, BNW. My tolerance is wicked high right now so we will see. I am not eating the whole thing!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sadly, no you did not. Edibles are still not legal for sale in Canada till perhaps 2019.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. That is sad. It's a good counterfeit. I saw lots of delivery services selling concentrates and edibles. Rats

6. LOL you'll know in about 2 hours if it was real of not. Even here in California where the new law and my own City has brought back the store front Dispensaries we have many unlicensed delivery services operating with much lower prices as they are not taxing or reporting their sales and profits.

Same in the nearby major city of Los Angeles with dozens of unlicensed shops and delivery services still operating.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  7. Luckily you are wrong. Half had me flying. Whoohoo!

• Like Like x 1
  8. @dan626, I misunderstood. The brownie was legitimate, but I had not made a legal buy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  10. It is like being married to your dealer....
    You can do this...
    But you cannot do that!

• Like Like x 2
  11. the girlfriend and I saw the falls from the Canadian time this last summer! it was amazing. my first time using my passport!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Its legal to purchase cannabis and make edibles but selling them is still illegal. As is the sale of it outside of the government framework.

You can bake/make them and share them. but no bartering is allowed, its actually in the law as such.

All those delivery services are still operating in the grey/black market. Ontario currently only has mail-order cannabis.

• Like Like x 1