Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first kiss

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter 11, Dec 1, 2003.

?

first kiss

1. l havent had it yet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1 year or less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 5 years or less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. too long to remember

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. when was your last first kiss ??

2. last first kiss....(to a man?) 13 years
    a woman 5 years.... :D suprised?

3. less than a year, but damn it's closing in on 6 months. I need to get my game on.

first first kiss: when I was 5 or 6 at day care with my friend megan.

4. my first kiss ever was with a boy in grade 7 during a kissing competition...go figure

and if my husband kisses me, even if its just a peck its always like being kissed for the first time...

5. I was 14. And im not ashamed to say that. Because it wasnt a little peck like most of yours probably was. It was a full on 20 second make out with tounge action, haha...

6. I was 12 with a girl next door.

Last time i had a kiss was 3 weeks ago.

7. fist kiss was when i was lik 11
    my last was about 3 months ago at the movies :D

8. My last first kiss was about a year ago.. She was such a nice woman too... I would like the chance to kiss her for eternity..

I guess I can keep on dreaming...

9. Oh, i forgot, my last kiss was a couple minutes ago after dinner with my girlfriend :)

10. lol....

i thought this was the last first kiss...lol wow :D

11. lol... so ... umm.... my first kiss... then my last first kiss... :confused:

12. My last first kiss was 28 or 29 years ago.l wonder if l,ll ever get another one???

13. this is depressing.

14. 3 months ago to dec 12th..... she'll be the one i kiss for a long long time......

we're talking last first as in......last first kiss with current realationshipt right??? :D

15. critter... you worded the question in the most complex way possible.. good job, you confused everyone, haha...

16. it's not that complex, it's just that oot many people here rea stonser and I'm dyslexic. :D

17. lol,very funny :D.p.s. bugger stml cause l had a real smart answer when l first thought abot replying,lol.now after correctingf all my spelling mistakes and checking everything twice [thanks sj,lol]l,ll post it.

18. back to the point ,your last first kiss ,it could be last week or tommorow ???????