first journal....

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by puffhead, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Bagseed, 3 weeks flower , ...4 weeks veg ...6plants...any ideas on strain? ... Merry Xmas all. Oh by way 1st ever grow so any advice very welcom 1388150892652.jpg 1388151126370.jpg

2. Im a newbie too,and even though i got two friends who grow for a living ,i pesonally like to do my own thing.yeah i may pay later but its all in the learning.if i f_ck it up i cant get mad at nobody.i do know this much.go to the light!!!!! More light is always better 18/6 allows you plants to sleep.me i try to create an outdoor enviornment in a closet which aint easy by the way.mostly have fun and the grow is gonna do what it do. Ijs

3. I have no idea what strain they are, but they look nice and healthy thats for sure. Care to elaborate on Nutrients, light cycle? What chu doin in ther?

4. 600w, ionic bloom , 4 plants are in 5gl pots ,the other 2 are in 3 gallon. One was a slight hermi but got out
    My 30x scope and pulled the man bits . give it a once over daily. One of the plants I grew outside in a pot in a small greenhouse and harvested it then in doors I re veged it for 5 weeks and she is the best of them . will post a PIC tomorrow.

5. Well as promised here is the re veged plant. once harvested, the smoke was unbelievable so put her back under 18\\24 ...250 cfl for 5 weeks. She is around 4weeks flower and those are fat buds , so tight. . she was my first outdoor grow,in fact my first grow ever and a seed I found in a small box in a old ruck sack I put in my attic when I can back from summer solstice Gathering at stone hendge in1976. God i was such a hippy. Anyways Can't wait to smoke her again ,going to put her back under 18\\24 then clone her to death. Lol

Attached Files:

6. This hand held 30x microscope was £ 5.99. Great for sexing and a focus button for easy viewing, could anyone guess a yield for these plants please. Oh by the way , happy new growing all from a grateful g.c member. Would not have got this far with out weeks of reading all your great journals .

Attached Files:

7. Looks great man! I again have no idea of the yield (I've never used 600w or those mystery genetics) but I can venture to bet they will be quite tasty when all is said and done. I've always wanted to re-veg a plant but never got around to it, and they said you should have cut your hair and got a job.