first journal... tons of pics

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by la vie demain, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Nice man. I'm growing outdoors too. Hopefully mine will turn out like those pics soon

2. nice grow....try resizing the pics though next time :)

3. sorry about the size got them straight off my phone through tinypic... this plant is weird, when its in the sun it gets droopy and when its in the shade its sprouts right up... its weird

4. Make sure it is getting its water! Also the yellow leaves could be a sign of nute burn... most of the plant is looking great however

5. So what was the question? I guess it was buried under a load of massive blurred pics.

6. well, there are holes in the fan leaves, at random spots and some of the leaves are turning yellow and dying. just wondering if i should do anything to help this

7. yo dude sex them quick it need to be done!

8. the one plant out of all of them that made it has tiny white hairs growing from the base stem, so sexing isnt anything i have to worry about right?

9. Sorry, la vie, but you seem unable to compose a simple, direct question.

10. yes but I have explained what i need help with... do you need a question in order to help me? or can you just read what i post and help me? i can copy paste what I have already typed in a previous post if you would like, it explains what i need help with pretty clearly.

11. All the answers to these questions and more can be found in the stickys or here http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/GrowFAQ Basic Topics.htm. Being obnoxious wont get you anywhere when you have already obviously not read the stickys.

5. Research and Search
    If you are here to learn, Do your research and use the Search Button. Also read the stickies in your category, links, and guides, this can answer questions for you so that you do not have to wait for a reply.

-Stay safe

lotses lol!

12. ok ok your ALL GOOD! from my (limited) knowlage of sexing thats a female plant. just keep her alive for another few months!

13. haha thanks ill try my best :)

14. #17 la vie demain, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009