First Journal and Grow Hydro LambsBread

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by OrganicManic, Jun 28, 2013.

1. #1 OrganicManic, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013
    Hello everyone! I'm new and this is my first ever medical grow and journal.

I've decided to do hydro and organic. These are supposedly LambsBread clones but you guys can be the judge of that! I'm so excited to hear from you guys and learn. I will be updating as often as I can but I am already at week 3 into flowering, I will start from day one of the clones though so this will be a lengthy post. Thanks guys and I'm excited to join you all! 

Starting on the first day. I actually had to transplant these from soil so I washed the soil off carefully and then stuck it in the net pots and filled it with "HydroCorn" since I couldnt find hydroton.

Week 1-2.5:
    I spent too much money on this first grow! I am a bit of a perfectionist so you will see the constant waste of money I did. I spent over 200 on this first day, I bought a 8 bulb T8 Light fixture and a mix of bulbs to start Vegging. I vegged with a light cycle of 24 hours. Here they are freshly transplanted and in a very mild nute solution. It was about 250PPM and I am using the DynaGro Grow and Bloom nutes.

[​IMG]

During the first week I saw an ad on craigslist for a metal grow cabinet with a 400 watt ballast and HPS MH bulbs for 200. I went ahead and took the offer up. 

[​IMG]

I was using ice bottles in the res and ontop infront of a small fan to try to keep temps under 82 since I didnt have AC.

Heres more progress during the next week and a half! I increased the PPM to about 450 then 600 at the end of the second week.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I changed the light cycle to 20/4 to prepare for flowering.

[​IMG]

I was babying them every day so the growth crept up on me I didnt realize they got so big so fast! So I immediately started 12/12. I only topped once and I didnt know if I did it right because they already had so many branches its as if they were topping themselves!

Flowering Week 1:

They grew this big overnight after switching to 12/12. I looked around for a grow tent and saw a GrowLabs 80L that I liked. So I spent another 200 on it! Also I spent about 200 on getting a portable AC because my room was getting too hot. I think the attic in this apartment is the issue, it gets so hot in there! I wish I could install an exhaust fan in the attic or something but I have no idea how to do that haha. 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Flowering Week 2:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Flowering Week 3-4 (Current) :

Upgraded to a 1000w HPS and ballast, but Im running at 75% due to temps.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks guys! The T8 fixture is inside on the left side. I want to change the light cycle to come on during the night for temps and the top of the colas are about a foot away from the light, thats too closef or my comfort but the thermometer at that height says it is around 82-84 up there. Think they stopped stretching? Im at the end of week 3.

I hope I can get atleast 2 OZ do you think thats realistic? I feel like they are small buds but hopefully they fatten up and I can use your feedback and tips for the next grow! I will be doing weekly timelapses for my next grows! Really excited. I dont know if Im allowed to mention this but if any of you would be able to donate that would help me out a ton! (for the time lapse equipment and electricity). I am out of funds, and I have to sell my iphone tomorrow to pay my bill or it gets shut off hehe.. now im surviving on ramen and such till this is done with! I hear it has about 4-5 weeks to go, yikes.

What do you think of this overall? And yield expectations? Think its the real lambsbread too?

2. Havent changed nutes in almost 2 weeks! Hopefully they dont get too hurt. Will change today later, im trying to adjust the light cycle to run at night for cooler temps, doing 2 and a half hours at a time of added darkness till i get there

3. Anyone there?:p

4. #4 OrganicManic, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    Here's some new pics of the buds today :)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. look amazing!!!!