Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Charalzo, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Was a complete failure :(. Rolled it in my car on a map on my lap with a zip zap. I know there is a sticky. But I just need some encouraging words.

2. It happens to the best of us

3. Pieces all day.

4. get a joint roller. they are like 3-5 bucks in any smoke shop and it will make you perfect joints in half the time it takes to roll it by hand. :)

5. Just keep trying u will get better. Dont get a joint roller it is much more rewarding rolling them by hand.

6. Not true at all... Especially if you are already faded. Only people who like the smell of their farts roll joints by hand over a joint roller ;)

7. #7 SuperDank420, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well i dont fart on my hand you weird fucker

8. ^ Lmao
    Rollers are nice, but its a bitch when you rely on those and your out with nothin but papers and some herb, and you cant roll shit.
    Personally, I think rolling a joint is a rewarding experience every time, it takes skill and practice, so suck a bag of dicks tmill. haha jk.
    But yeah, just practice and practice yo.

9. Completely agree. The fact you can be roll anywhere in the world if you have papers and green totally beats a joint roller.

10. #10 glazedKnuckles, Aug 3, 2011
    Lolwut

11. Where can i get said zip zap?

12. He means a Zig Zag paper.
    I used to totally suck at rolling joints.
    Me and my buddys got big into blunts, I learned from that.
    Its much easier to roll a big blunt, then once you can do that try a joint. It gets easier with practice.

13. rolled a perfect one after watching this , without using a filter
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB44HdBZrz8]‪DayToday Season 3 ep.4 - How to Roll a Perfect Joint‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

14. Haha thanks guys. Yeah I meant zig zag. I was high as shit, so I guess it wasn't a complete failure. Yeah ima take ur guyses advice and keep trying, gotta push through and one day I'll perfect it.

15. Zip zap sounds like a scooter

16. time will come my friend.

keep practicing.

shytt.. buy an 8th. nd hella zig zag.

then keep rolling.

17. zip zap sounds like a 1920's candy bar

18. When he said "zip zap" I read it again in Bill Cosby's voice.

19. #19 glazedKnuckles, Aug 3, 2011
    Uhh no buy some tobbacky. Don't waste the herb practicing

20. Yeah just empty a couple of grits and get some zig zags. Thats how I did it and I was rolling decent joints after the pack of zig zags. Just rip and repeat.