Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Clearshadow, Nov 26, 2012.

1. How is this for my first joint? [​IMG]

2. can we get a pic with a size reference in the pic?

3. That looks like the crutch/cardboard/whatever you want to call it is like 60% of the joint. The roll itself looks pretty good though.

4. Its OK, but that crutch looks huge!

Doesn't matter though, I bet it does the trick :smoke:

5. There's no crutch it in. Since I rolled it as a cone, theres just more paper at the bottom, so its not as see-through. There's about a gram in that joint

6. Oh never mind then. It looks good

7. Great! :D Is there any advice you could give me for rolling joints? Also, do you think cone joints are better or just regular rolls?

8. Now that's a cone!

9. I personally love cone joints. Number one way to smoke a joint in my opinion. If I had to suggest anything it would be to use king size joints, that would spread out the gram, make for a longer smoke session. Cone looks pretty good for no filter. Practice Practice Practice!

10. How much longer are king size papers? I would definitely love to have a nice size joint, and one of the thoughts I had about the papers is that they're a little small. I'll be sure to get some more practice! :) I'm glad that you guys think it looks good though

11. Use longer papers.

12. ...? Invest in a grinder? I have one. Thanks for the tips though, although you didn't have to be so in my face about it.