Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First joint I ever rolled. :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jcal123, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Just rolled this baby 5 minutes ago after getting an 1/8 of some no-name dank.

But my question is, how can I improve my roll? Thanks guys :smoke:

image-4173190315.png

2. my preference would longer and skinnier

3. Pretty rough, but looks like it would smoke. Work on forming the shape more with your fingers, don't worry if it takes you a few minutes to get a good long, tube shape with your weed. Eventually with practice you can roll something like this in 1 minute, its one I rolled earlier (nothing special, but a very smokeable joint)

[​IMG]

4. looks smokable so not bad for your first try. the way to get a lot better is to practice

5. Keep practicing.. looks like it will smoke, but try to even out the buds with your fingers... theirs a sticky somewhere on how to roll joints. I thought I had it perfected but their is some helpful tips in there

6. Also, until you get a good method down I wouldn't worry about rolling with a roach/filter yet. It will just make it more complicated, while you should be concentrating on getting a good consistent shape (a roach is optional anyways)

7. Nice but get king sized and practice a lot. Then they look like dis

Attached Files:

8. yeah always make sure the bud is evenly distributed throughout the joint or else u will never be able to roll tight ones

9. Don't use a roller.

10. Choke up on the paper a bit.

11. [​IMG]

Practice, practice, practice.

I roll mine straight and skinny. You'll find your own style soon enough if you keep at it.

Also, don't use a pen or any of that, just roll your heart out.

12. i don't really ever smoke joints but i like zigzag king papers theyre extra long and burn smooth if you roll em tight. just dont forget when you roll to apply pressure so it gets tight. dont be afraid to get a little ruff with ur paper.

13. i use a roller :)

14. Way better than the first jay I ever rolled. I had to take it apart and put it in my pipe it was so bad. :(

15. [quote name='"nb8475"']i use a roller :)[/quote]

There alright but most of the time they get rolled super tight. Give hand rolling a try, it's hard a first but you will be happy you made the switch.