Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Joint, Howd i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Backwoodblunt, May 27, 2009.

1. FIrst roll with bob marley paper..

[​IMG]

2. mouthpiece looks a little small, but from what i can see its sexy

3. Yeah it looks like the mouthpiece side is a little narrow, but other than that, fuckin great joint for first time, man.

4. looks good from here, bite the tip if it doesnt hit, final evaluation is to be done upon smoking, let us know how it goes

5. looks amazing for a first timmer. make the mouth piece a little larger so u wont collapse a lung trying to get a drag.

hehe i just rolled myself a nice cherry j too...haahah

6. smoked great, and it hit fine. I guess im just kinda a natural at J rolling idk lol

7. wish my first one was anything like that

8. waaaaaaaaaay better than my first attempt

9. pretty nice but the tip might clog.

overall pretty good for the first time

10. is-a-niceee.
    my first was a chubby ass J that I overstuffed and coughed after every fucking hit. yours is purtyyx5,000,000,000,000 in comparisonn

11. doin' it doin' it and doin' it well :hello:

12. Hey brother, where are you in NC?

13. Not bad, man. Looks like a nice cone.