Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First joint and oh my god

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wazzup123, Feb 4, 2012.

1. #1 wazzup123, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    I rolled my very first joint and smoked it today. It took me about half a day because I sucked but I kept trying. When I finished I though it was going to smoke bad because of it being loose and the form didn't look right. To my surprise it lasted a while and hit fine. The high was also unbelievable an I can't believe I've been messing out. It was sadly mixed with tobacco though because I'm almost running dry and couldn't afford to make a joint with pure weed. My goal now is to get better at rolling.

2. Pic doesnt work for me. But you should really try the dollar bill method, the first time i did it it came out perfectly.

3. just remember tuck and roll op

4. If you need practice get some tobacco and just roll with that, its all about practice.

5. if it's really a problem get a rolling machine their only $5 and roll a perfect joint everytime!

6. Popular misconception, rolling machines do NOT make perfect joints. Plus, rolling a joint is an art, something creative, should be enjoyed, keep practicing!:)

7. True dat

8. im learning too. i suck :(

9. How to Roll a Perfect Joint! - YouTube

Check out this vid, you dont have to roll it with tobacco if you dont like. This is how i learned how to roll well. This is definitely worth checking out.

10. Rather than use a poisonous substance like tobacco :p , look for the herbs that good old Howie has written about! (Unless you are in his area, just scroll down past the ad for his class. Wish I was in his area, it sounds very interesting! :D )

Columbines School of Botanical Studies

Many of his herbs, like skullcap, are usually available at the local health food store. Most of them can be found online with just a little searching. :smoke:

And cannabis is good for a LOT more than "just" getting high! :smoking: Click that first link in my sig and see what I mean! You think "getting high" blew your mind??? Wait til you see what I got! :eek:

Granny :wave:

11. While rolling machines don't make perfect joints, I use them every once in a while and they roll a pretty good joint.. it's not like they are bad joints anyways lol

But rolling just takes practice. Practice makes perfect.

12. #12 wazzup123, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    I think I'm going to order per-rolled cones soon. My mom said she would try weed if I got another joint and I prefer having a good one for this occasion. My first rolled one though took me by surprise I mean was gone last night. Looking forward to the next sesh.

13. Columbine? thats a little, strange

14. #14 Weed I am, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2012
    Its really easy especially so if you have ez widers.
    And all you have to do in general is just fold the joint in half tuck the paper under the weed and roll. Idk how well you can visualize it but its easy.