Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first jar is ready from first outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lio lacidem, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Had my first outdoor harvest. I grew 3 strains :
    Crystal
    purple nepal x jamaican blue mountain
    Blueberry skunk

First jar is ready to smoke. Its the purple nepal x jamaican blue Mt.

Very intense lime and grape flavor with instant effect

2. 20141104_154530.jpg 20141104_154849.jpg

Here's some pics let me know what y'all think for first timer

3. Looks tasty.

4. Definitely is, you can distinctly taste each different flavor. I am loving it

5. What did you yield and off how many plants

6. I had 8 of this strain. I ended up with right under 3.5 lbs so like 7 oz per plant average

7. Nice. A rewarding first run

8. Yes the crystal yielded a little less and the blueberry skunk was a heavy yielder. Those both should be dine curing soon

9. 20141104_203054.jpg 20141104_202957.jpg

Couple more bud shots

10. Nice lookin buds. Did you cure them correctly?

11. Guys, if i were to shred all my weed and fill it upto the top of an orange pill bottle, how many Grams would that be?

12. Come sell that weed for 5$ a gram in mn and you will be living like a king my friend

13. Great job for a rookie grow lio!!

Hard to get dense buds outdoors unless you've done your homework ...or super stable genetics.

Enjoy, and let's see that hash when you make it...
    You know who to PM in case ya got questions.
    :)
    Your brother,
    -dabs.

14. Those are some beautiful buds OP! May I ask what nutrients you used?

15. id have to say its the genetics. I got these beans from a clise friend whose been growing and breeding along time, got the other strains elsewhere and they are nowhere near as tight.

16. General organics gro box by general hydroponics

17. I've kept my ground up bud in these pill bottles and it fits about a quarter. I think a little less but u could jam a quarter in there

18. beautiful i can't wait to grow