First J

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by woodstock420, Aug 24, 2009.

1. lol i epicly failed at rolling my first J. nicely done

2. Thanks i just used a piece of a notecard for the filter but ya i know its not great but hey everyone starts sometime and the herb wasn't even that broken up that probably was the problem

3. well props man. the first time i tried rolling i got pissed after it fell apart 3 times and just loaded it into a bowl.

but then again thats before i knew about GC :gc_rocks:

4. yeah i used a vid on youtube i watched it once earlier today and now i just know how it was like it was natural to me o_O

5. really how long have u been tokin before you rolled the J and did u ever smoke a J before u rolled your own?

6. no I've been smoking since last april and I've smoked out a blunt, pipe, gravity bong, and waterfall bong but i never even seen a J in person.

7. damn you are a natural

8. Not to shabby for your first one mate! That looks way better than mine, how did it smoke?

9. I will get back to you tomorrow. I made one mistake. I rolled the weed then tied off 1 end, then put in the filter which was a piece of a notecard rolled up, wasnt I suppost to put it in with the weed then roll it?

10. i'd smoke it first!:smoking:
    lol