Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First inside out joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iDKxHiggins, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Just rolled my first inside out joint. the thing lasted FOREVER! im in love now <3
    I used RAW Papers, burned like a dream :cool:

2. No pics makes Axeman sad. :(

3. I'm sowwy :( ill post a pic the next time i roll one later tonight!

4. What is an inside out joint?

5. Subd for curiosity :)

6. You roll the sticky part on the inside not the outside, then remove the excess paper on the outside that would normally be tucked on the inside

7. That sounds complicated

8. gotta be a experienced roller to pull of one of them bad boyz. once you get it tight n right inside joints are where its at. :smoking:

9. Actually really simple, just takes a bit of practice to do well, look up a video and you'll see that it's nowhere near as complicated as some of the fancy multiplayer joints

10. not very experienced, im not very experienced in rolling(only learned about a month ago) and i got a decent one done today[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum