First indoor stealth grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Herbobsession, Oct 13, 2011.

1. I've began to construct ideas on how to grow indoors without anyone knowing. I'm somewhat knowledgeble, but far from professional or even qualified to give advice. I was hoping someone could help walk me through what would be the best way to go about doing this? I'd like to have around 3 plants, with a substantial yield. Willing to spend a decent amount to do it right. I'm extremely passionate about this and would love for peoples insight, and to help me make this an awesome project!

Thanks! :wave:

2. Well, I'm new too but also passionate about MJ.. Most people buy's grow tent's (I don't have the money for that, a little DIY and we built our own "grow box").. I would say if you got the $$$ buy a tent (atleast 2x2) with 150w HPS or MH (For vegging) OR buy two seperate tents where one is the veg chamber (Metal Halide) and the other for constant flowering{HPS- High pressure sodium} (that way you can yield WAY more often) get carbon filter's for smell aswell as intake fans so it doesn't get too hot.. 150w even 250w HID should be ample enough for 3 decent plants..
    Bro i'm on low budget so if you would like to see my box we made I'l be happy to post a pic..
    Best advice is to check out the sticky's in lightning,DIY,Security section (get all the info that you can gather and put it all together and thoroughly read it)
    Don't even bother lookin at cfl's if you've got money for HID...

Goodluck my man keep updating!!

3. Hell yeah man thanks for the info! I'm going to definitely attempt building my own, I'd like to have around 3 or 4 plants. So it would be better to have 2 seperate boxes one for veg and flowering? If so, with 3-4 plants in mind could you maybe give me a vague idea of what the dimensions of the boxes would be?

4. For 3 plants in veg about a 2x2 tent, and when flowering maby a little bigger would be great as the plants wil strech (double,triple) in size the first two weeks of flowering..(vegging box can be smaller, all depending on how big you want your girls) But two 2x2 tents would be really good
    I try too keep my plants as short and bushy as possible

5. So about a 2x2 then a 3x3 would work pretty well? I plan on putting mylar in the inside, with computer fans for noise reduction. If using the small PC fans, 2 installed in each box on top and bottom should do well right?

6. Not to be rude my friend, 2 maby ok but they are small maby 4 would be better..
    Start with two and watch your temps if it's too hot get some more buddy!!