First Indoor Stealth grow!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Wrath12, Mar 11, 2010.

1. So this is my first grow. Im doing this just to see of i can do it using the equipment i have. if i get any smokable pot out of this then it is a success...for me anyways haha

so im using
    - flourescent light from my fish tank
    -soil dug out from every plant in my house
    -Large Speaker box
    -computer fan

and if these plants do grow, once they get a little bigger im going to move them to my friends green house where hes growing.
    tell me what you guys think. any suggestions? sorry about the blurry pics!

Stealthy eh?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

can you see her?
    [​IMG]

inside
    [​IMG]

computer fan
    [​IMG]

2. Anyone have any feedback?

3. transplanted into bigger pots. to my surprise theyre lookin pretty good so far. nice and green and the growth has been steady.

4. Looks interesting. Have a small space myself and have looked into either building a grow box or buying stealth pc box. I can't take the chace of having to many people knowing what I am doing so if the plants get big it will need to flower and harvest in the same area.

One thing I would like to is how are you fighting the ordor?

5. that looks nice man hope you get some nice buds :smoking:

6. so out of 3 plants i planted, only 2 grew. the 2 i have now have about 6 leaves each and theyre like 3 inches tall. and they havent started smelling yet.

7. Nice mate,

I have a speaker grow box of almost exactly the same dimensions.

Will be watching with interest.

Best of luck

8. I would recommend using an LST method. and then forcing flower. as soon as u see the slightest signs of being female.
    might be able to get meh... up to 5 grams?? (estimations. by a non experienced fellow)

anyway. im lookiing into a stealth grow. this looks interesting looking forward to see how they turn out.