First indoor micro grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stinkweed740, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Alright so I flipped the fan so that it’s pulling air out, temps have been running a little lower. The big fan I have just on a low setting to move some additional air around, I don’t have many other options at the moment but it’s not beating the plants up.

I want to start flowering asap, but the girls are looking very sickly right now. I’d like to see them in better health before I start down that road

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What is your light schedule? Waiting is a decent idea, but id flower as soon as they start lookin better.

3. I currently have them on for 18 and off for 6, and yeah that’s the plan once they perk back up

4. As I already said bro never just one on number. Or you are limiting your plants ability to uptake nutrients. If you have a 1.5ph scale range to use use all of it.
    I.e. 1 mix at 6.0 1 mix at 6.2 1 mix at 6.4 1 mix at 6.6 etc so you cover all bases. U need to swing low and high to guarantee all nutrients are taken up into the plant.

SOUR DIESEL AND GHOST TRAIN HAZE before the gg4 crosses start to go in.
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

5. An old grower i knew would make 5 gallons of water at a time and ph it to 6 when he first made it. As he watered his plants off it throughout the week, the ph would change. Just an air stone in a bucket. Crazy what the difference makes. Something about changing the structure so that the plant has more oxygen and can do photosynthesis better. Like running running higher octane gasoline

6. I usually run my lights 17 or 18 on in veg. The plants love the darkness. I also do any trimming or pruning right before the lights turn off. The plant is way less stressed this way

7. Idk if youre aware, but leaving an air stone in a bucket for 24-48 hours ensures that there is very little chlorine in the water.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have actually never heard of an air stone, but I will look into them.

But as for an update on the plants, I haven’t taken any pictures recently. But after a few waterings with ph’ed water it does look like the girls are starting to improve. Ideally I’m hoping to start flowering within the next few weeks