first indoor grow with pic

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jmanja420, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Now would be the latest to prune I would think.
    Looks good

2. some progress....

buds are getting juicy, some fan leaves turning yellow, about 10% hairs are turning red... thc is getting thick

everything is flowing nice

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i have a question though.. when is it best to determine when to flush 2 weeks before harvest??

thanks dudes:smoke:

cheers

3. Yeah about two weeks before harvest would be good for the flush.

4. hey guys heres a small pic update

roughly day 44 into flowering, heres a couple of juicy shots..

also, when should i start flushing? i was thinking in around 2 weeks from now..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

im so proud of my baby girls:cool:

5. jmanja420 - nice freakin grow man...inspiration to us all. Those plants look so yummy I want to lick my monitor.

Did you figure out your ? regarding when to start flushing? Obviously 2 weeks before harvest time but how do determine at this point when that will be! Pay attention VTEC!

lol -

Seriously though, looking at this plant...how could growing under a 400w HPS give you better results then what you have with CFL now??? Very nice

6. gorgeous plants
    very smart with the lighting
    they look happy
    very well done Sir !
    show us them buds when that shit is done

SMOKE ON !:smoke:

7. Lookin lovely!

8. ok i flushed them each plant today with three 1 gallon milk jugs ive been saving for this

i was tripping out when i started because the water was pouring out slowly, i diddnt want them to drown but everything worked out for the better the stems are strong and stiff as fuck now

heres a pic showing 2 of my clones, they are growing pretty slow right now as the lights im using arnt close enough but they should sustain untill i can put them into my closet

i have them in a rubbermaid box i converted into a grow box

also are a couple other shots to show the size of the plants and those top buds
    [​IMG]
    cheers

9. Those are lookin like some pretty healthy plants my friend... keep it going

10. Flowering ones look nice, the young ones look slightly brown at the bottoms.

11. ok i harvested my plants today, but i have some serious concerns...

the bigger of the 2 plants, i noticed when i started cutting it, looked like it had a purpleish tint to the thc crystals, NOT THE BUD ITSELF though

and smells almost like a musky/chronic smell like some strong hashplant/juicy fruit combined

i am worried this is could bud rot, is there anything i can do to make sure?? i dont see grey or white spots on anywhre or molding

heres some pics of the suspicion..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the other plant smells different like fresh grass, but it was bagseed so they could be 2 different strains..

if anyone can enlighten me and my concerns i would be ever so greatful!!!

heres a pic of them all hanging(some smaller branches sitting)
    [​IMG]
    cheers

12. i dont know about rot, but it sure looks nice. id love to have purple bud.
    if theres no suspicious moldy stuff around...congrats...you probably have a purply plant. purpling usually occurs as the result of stress and/or nute deficiency.
    keep an eye on it.

how tall before you started flowering and before harvesting?

enjoy

:smoking:

13. maybe its from stress, i got real sloppy switching my lights at appropriate times in the last 2 weeks, so 12/12 has been more like 13/11 or 11/13 etc, lights on too long or not long enough sorta thing

i had switch them when they were just over 1 ft in height, before harvest i think they were well over 2 feet

14. and i hope your using a high phosphorus fertillzer for flowering.

15. i used mg super bloom 15-30-15 and worked great i think :smoking:

16. ok all done drying, last step is the curing

heres some pics to finish my thread and first grow up

im stoked with the weed ive grown its some strong/ sweet tasting indica for sure - i smoked about a quarter of what you see in the jars now, i had quick dried but the rest will cure

[​IMG]

heres one of my bigger buds with the best close up i could
    [​IMG]

and heres a shot of the clone i have going in the grow box, ill throw it into the closet in a couple days when i can clean it out and reorganize it
    [​IMG]

id like to thank everyone for helping me out along the way and for support/comments etc it all helped, i now have the confidence to grow whenever i please
    wonderful experience, cheers

17. People are dishing out like $3000 to grow and they fail. You take a pretty damn ghetto setup and grow some really nice stuff. You are a natural.

18. Nice work jmanja420, it is hard to tell from the blurry pics but, it looks fine. I don't think it is mold. It can be the strain turning purple maybe? I don't see any signs of p deficiency either Congrats and enjoy. Cured real nice those should be nice smokes.

19. any more updated pics or story... I love this thread

20. thanks man:) the clones i let die from my first grow, but i started and finished a 2nd grow with 2 other clones

you can check it out here: http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/225545-2nd-grow-using-cfl-w-pics.html

i diddnt document like this thread, but you can see the finished product
    [​IMG]

ive pretty much smoked it all, 1 1/4oz size jamaican bud left, about an 1/8 of the kush

cheers, thank you for your interest!