First Indoor Grow with Coco

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dro86, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I think you should of known by now. Not trying to be a Debbie downer but she is really small for 7 weeks. You should have a 2' or bigger bush by now.

Are you using any root stimulants? Letting her dry before you water again? If you let her dry out a bit the roots will grow in search of water. Plus she will get more oxygen to the roots. Let her dry till the pot is light then saturate her slowly. Don't let her dry too much( letting the fan leaves wither).

That's all I got. Hope you get some more help!:)

Good Luck!!!!:):):)

2. P.s. if you wait till she shows sex I think it would be better. That means she is mature and waiting for the switch.

3. Yea it's pretty damn small for 7 weeks...only about as tall as my iPhone lol I didn't use any root stimulants. This is my first grow so I kinda just wanted to take it easy n keep it simple. I was told also that by not flushing my coco before using it also kept it short. Next grow I'm planning on buying root stimulants n other supplements.

4. Oh n I don't think I've been letting her dry out as much as I should be. Made some mistakes that could have been avoided but she's still looking good, small but good I guess lol

5. She looks good though other then being short.:)

6. Update: 1 week since 12/12
    Getting noticeably taller and bushier. Anyone know if I've got a male or female??

Attached Files: