First Indoor Grow (very short) opinions please!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by herbdoctor, Nov 3, 2011.

1. #1 herbdoctor, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    My first indoor grow. Bought a bag of shake from a club in Berkeley with 8 seeds in it. Germinated two that started at the beginning of October. I'm trying to start drying come December 1st. Should I bud them now?

No clue which strain they are.

Also, why are my leaves curling? Any tips?

I have been using 400w hps bulb. Ordered an mh but still hasn't arrived!

Attached Files:

2. holy SHIT look at those leaves.

3. #3 althor, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    Hrm, read that wrong.

Anyway, if you switch it to bud right now you need about 2 months for them to fully mature.
    Not going to be able to make the december deadline.

4. Nice color green, Short, thick and bushy....she's going to be a beauty!!..... But why the 2 in one? It won't mess one another up?...I'd maybe lower the 400 watt a little more...and Maybe those heat lamps are too close??.... Put your hand in front of it. Whats your temp in the room?.... And I'd veg another week or 2 and then flip over 12/12....

5. Two in one is riskier, but they'll be fine I think. Those lamps aren't heat lamps, they are cfl flood lights I used when they were in the sprouting stage and now they just are lighting the lower leaves a bit. Room is around 75 with a heater I have. You think they could bud enough in 3 weeks?? (that's how long they'd have if I gave them another week to grow)

6. It will take about a week for them to show sex, at that point they will start developing buds. Basically little whisps of hairs. 3 weeks of budding you would have little whisps of hair MAYBE the size of small cotton balls. Completely immature and just starting to produce any real THC.
    You would yeild about 1/4 of an ounce and it would be very very weak.

7. [quote name='"althor"']

It will take about a week for them to show sex, at that point they will start developing buds. Basically little whisps of hairs. 3 weeks of budding you would have little whisps of hair MAYBE the size of small cotton balls. Completely immature and just starting to produce any real THC.
    You would yeild about 1/4 of an ounce and it would be very very weak.[/quote]

Nailed it on the head

8. Plants have grown considerably since I started their 12-12 cycle last week. I am trying to sex them but I am having trouble. Are these male or female?...sadly I think both male but I'm not sure. Please tell me what you think.

Attached Files: