first indoor grow since 99

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pecan1090, Dec 19, 2008.

1. #1 pecan1090, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
    ok im a newbie and thanx for being here for me to learn. i knew some basics but started before i found this site so here are some pics and they are two weeks old, am using mg moisture control with a bag of mg pealite with a cup of fine dolemetic lime in each of the 3 18 gal containers.......... i know fu%$ mg right? next time i use ff. the light set up is a 4' 4 bulb t5 with the 6500k and will switch to the warm 3500k soon for flowering. again thank you for being here for me and all input and advice or critic is needed from you guys to help me and my plants grow.

p.s these are bag seed and im sure sativa i cought hell getting the seeds to germinate and then i put them on top of my pc monitor and the heat had the seeds sprouting after 24hrs ............ but why are the fan leaves looking so wide? maybe a mix? like i said this was bagseed from a ounce of optimal midgrade i had.

Attached Files:

2. Hey man they look great apart from the dreaded MG burn. I used it once when a friend brought it me by mistake. I had to go away for 2 days and my plants were already late for transplant so I took the risk. Luck must have been on my side as my plants did not get any nute burn or after effects but I did not feed them for a while. I have seen pictures of plants damaged by MG and was very lucky I think that it did not happen to me. I threw the MG in the garden when I got back and got a couple of bags of ff incase I run out again!

Ive seen pictures of worse anyway, hope they get well soon!

3. #3 pecan1090, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
    thanks for the comment and info.......... i know fu%# mg right lol. hey why you say the have nute burn? they look good to me............ before i took the pics i sprinkled lime to keep the ph up around 6.8 so and sprayed the leaves with water maybe they apear nute burn..........they sure are growing fast as hell man. also when sould i or when will i know to start adding more nute if any? i know the shit has time release in it.

4. get your light a hell of a lot closer to the plants

5. the lights stay 2 inches above the plants................was raised for watering and pic taking..................... thanks for the reply bro :c)

6. CANT WAIT TO TASTE THEM PECANS,BROTHER.PEACE...:smoking:

7. Coz im half blind when high. Just had another look at your pics, nice dude.

8. ok im shocked that the mg moister control hasn't burned my nodes yet. guys this is the first day of week 3 pics

Attached Files:

9. You need one to two plants max per container.

-C

10. #10 pecan1090, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2008
    should i transplant to like 3 - 5 gal containers? also i have a question and hope to get so responses to my idea.......... i was thinking about letting them mature to sex and then cull the males and cut the females down to clones and start over with right soil and containers and maybe even a 8 bulb t5 in addition to the 4 bulb you see here. help