First indoor grow seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hybrid Civilian, Mar 26, 2020.

• Like Like x 5
  1. Those buds man..wow!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah man I really can't wait to try em lol, the fruity pebbles has always had a strong berry scent but now it's turned into a almost sour berry candy kinda smell, it's wild. Pineapple express has a cream or vanilla type of scent to it, really sweet but dank as well.

Been checking the trichomes every night and they are turning cloudy for sure.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Okay guys here is post #1 of my update, the fruity pebbles at 58 days today, she's almost done I'm so excited!!! Under the scope she is all milky with a sprinkle of amber here and there. Watering with pure RO water now and she's coming down in I'm gonna stick with 3-5 days from now. 20200706_193634.jpg 20200706_193643.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. And here's post #2 of my update, the pineapple express doing really well at 58 days, but isn't quite ready maybe another week or 2 I think. It's funny cause by the seed company it should have been done before the fruity pebbles lol but that's mother nature for you.

The smell coming off these plants is incredible lol. 20200706_193717.jpg 20200706_193728.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. looks amazing man. Nice job!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looking really good. Friend I don't know if you know it because I haven't for long but when lights go out in your tent and if all your other house lights are off,you can take a picture and your phone will automatically do the flash and give you a good picture but yes, your plants look great either way. I been hearing about fruity pebbles and I want to read the description about it so I think I will look it up. Good luck

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Really gorgeous. Both wonderful strains IMO

• Like Like x 1
  8. Appreciate it everyone, yeah I'm itching to go ahead and cut down the fruity pebbles, it's ready I'd just like to get a lil more amber but just looking at the buds it seems she needs to come down soon.

9. I will say that with the newest bestest Samsung the resolution is not as good in low light...:watching:

10. Here's the fruity pebbles final pics before I harvest, 61 days flower, fucking dying on me lmao nah but she looks great and smells even better. Let the harvest commence!!! 20200709_131421.jpg 20200709_131436.jpg 20200709_131507.jpg 20200709_131532.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I cut mines down 2 days ago due to smell next time ima buy a filter for the last 3 weeks next time lol...the smell got outside my apartment door lol the smell got so bad lmao just the creme brule thou I got like 2-3 oz for the runt gg and creme I cut down the runt 1 week ago lol energetic trichomes and creme cloudy

12. I'll post pics later iam in the emergency room again -____-

13. Damn for sure man, yeah smell gets bad mine goes right out the chimney but you can smell it outside though lol. Trimming the pebbles right now, others still got a week or so I think. Hope your doing alright though stay up.

• Like Like x 1
  14. My creme brule looks like ur pepples thou....the temp drop for me change it to purps it's not bright green no more lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah I think mine just naturally turned purplish from the strain, temps haven't gone below 67 degrees.

16. Mine has a big difference in purple ull see once I leave the er it's boring as fuck in here lol...I wish I could have grown the creme a little longer but my landlord is working on the apartment next door and they gave me a letter before no growing lmao my dad was telling me to wait lmao iam like nah the landlord gonna come and bitch lmao

• Like Like x 3
  17. Nahhh lol already over half way done

• Like Like x 2