First indoor grow seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hybrid Civilian, Mar 26, 2020.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Yeah I was going to do it later on today, still a lil room for the roots to grow I think, but wanna get them in some ocean forest. I had gotten two 5 gallon smart pots for them, think those are to large or can you work with smaller? Anything I searched it seemed 5 gallon was the pretty typical size to go with for indoor.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alright heres the girls on week 3, overall I'd say looking good just have had slow growth but I don't think my light was close enough. I've also started turning on both veg and bloom the last 2 days reading some people were getting better growth this way. Since I've switched to the blurple I've seen faster growth already, the lights now at 30 inches.

Please feel free to leave any opinions and let me know if I should continue to lower the light little by little or not. View attachment 2778189 20200410_110433.jpg 20200410_110553.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Love my blurples for veg lol.

I think your height is fine right now, they don’t seem to be reaching.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah they def seem to love it more than just the blue by itself. Appreciate it Nex.

• Like Like x 1
  5. anytime brother.

idk if I missed it or just not mentioned, but what light schedule you running with the blurples?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Been running em 18/6, lights off from 1pm to 7pm for the heat we get here during the summer.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Looking good. A lot better than mine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hey guys I don't wanna make a thread just for this question but is it normal for roots to start coming out of the smart pots? I'm in 5 gallon bags and dunno if this is normal? One roots sticking out like 2 1/2 inches lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Tbh I don’t think you should have that.i don’t use smart pots but from others I’ve seen they don’t have roots coming out. And If the light gets to those roots it could kill your plant and ruin all your hard work did you start in those pots? Maybe you need to replant in same pot carefully and not plant it too deep. Just my 2¢

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nah I've looked some stuff up on it, seems some people don't have it happen and some do. Some people say it happens when your pot is flat against another service and the moisture forces the roots to stick out. They say it won't harm the plant it's just ugly seeing roots out the bottom lol. I've also put my plants on these little racks with wheels so they are off the ground now.

• Like Like x 3
  11. What's up man I enjoyed checking out your first grow! I'm also on my first, well let's say first serious grow. The last/first time I was younger and did not have the money and recourses I have now haha but your girls are looking good and healthy bro mine seem to be growing at the same rate I'm on day 7 now and they look similar in size to your on day 7 so I hope they continue the trend along with your. But I'll definitely stay up on reading and following your grow. Good luck dude IMG_20200419_011524010_HDR.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  12. Looking good man, appreciate the comment. Yeah my grows been evolving lately lol started with 2 plants, added 2 autos, and got 4 other seeds germinating now. Keep me posted with the progress of your grow for sure!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hey guys here's the week 5 update, I've trimmed up some of the lowest stuff on the plants and took off some larger fan leaves that were blocking light from the rest of the plants. Also topped them since the last update, but here we are.... This is the fruity pebbles 20200424_195846.jpg 20200424_195853.jpg

14. And here is the pineapple express. I also have two new lights (spiderfarmer sf 600s) coming to add to my light I got now, realized this light just isn't gonna be enough alone. 20200424_195912.jpg 20200424_195906.jpg

And yes I know some people around the forum don't like the blurple pics but I'm just showing the growth not deficiencies lol.

15. Here we are at week 6, here's some normal light pictures for once lol. Seems to be going good to me so far. About to feed them for the first time, had just been letting them consume what's in the ocean forest soil. Cheers everyone! View attachment 2788625 20200501_193244.jpg 20200501_193204.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Alright haven't posted in a couple weeks, but I'm on week 8 now for the two largest plants. I also added a pic of my two autos, one is a dwarf lol just won't grow so just letting it do its thing. But yeah I just flipped to 12/12 on Sunday so about 5-6 days ago. 20200515_215603.jpg 20200515_215538.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. I posted this on another thread of mine but just updating here since it's been a total of 9 weeks today. Nearly 2 weeks since I switched 12/12 seems to be coming along. Sorry I know this ain't a place for grow journals really but it just kinda became mine lol. 20200522_203613.jpg

• Like Like x 1