First indoor grow seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hybrid Civilian, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Hey everyone just wanted to get some opinions, do these two seedlings (pineapple express and fruity pebbles) look about where they should, they are about 2 days out from being a full week from sprouting through soil. Just wanna make sure they are growing well! Thanks all! 20200326_104847.jpg

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  2. Natural light would’ve helped identify any leaf issues, but they look healthy and happy to me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Here's an update to the picture, I should of done that to begin with lol sorry. 20200326_110518.jpg 20200326_110549.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. Beautiful , thanks for showing off your little ladies :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. No prob man, thanks for the feedback. Got them under a 2k watt Bestva led board at about 34 inches seems to be okay so far.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don’t see much of a stretch for light so it seems like it’s sufficient.

you planning to flower with the same light?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yeah it's all I got so far, it's got the veg and flower settings or both. But yeah I've got a buddy with the same light and he gets pretty damn good results with it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hell yeah, so you already have an idea of what kinda yield to expect with the given light.

Well keep the update pics coming, us forum junkies love the greenery in our scenery !

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Absolutely will do man, thanks so much for the quick replies!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Are you gonna post updates on the girls?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yeah I'll update this thread as they go

• Like Like x 1
  12. Was going to update with a pic at 2 weeks but posted this pic on another thread so I'll just throw it up for the hell of it. They are coming along pretty good I think, they are at 11 days. I got some experience with outdoor but yeah this is a whole new experience for sure lol. 20200330_192427.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Looking good man, I’m doing my first indoor micro grow and am just a couple of week ahead of you Learned loads already!

How you finding the whole experience and process? Plants are looking good Gonna be cool to watch em grow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. very nice I will pop in from time to time. thank for sharing your grow!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Awesome man, yeah I love the process, little stressful at times wondering if I'm doing the right things. Similar to when I first started outdoor but it def helps having that experience. Nothing in this world like growing this plant!

• Like Like x 1
  16. My pleasure man, thanks for popping in!

• Like Like x 1
  17. I know what you mean about the stress. I nute burned my plant and was really worrying I had messed up and it was going to die on me. Managed to pull it back together though!

Sounds like you have some quality lighting which will help no end. What’s the rest of your setup like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. This is what I got going now, haven't gotten a carbon filter for the 6inch inline fan yet. Might if smell gets to out of hand but I live in a pretty rural area so not to worried about smell. 20200330_230947.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Need to get a damn timer for the inline fan though, usually just plug it in for about 15 minutes every couple hours while lights are on. Don't mind doing lights on and off manually but yeah that fan is a pain in the ass lol.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Here's a day 14 update, pretty happy with the results so far. They seem to be growing better now since I got the temp ranging from 70-80 degrees. 20200403_123256.jpg 20200403_123317.jpg

• Like Like x 1