First indoor grow, PC box lst with pics

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Keza111, Apr 25, 2011.

1. ey yall the first 2 photos are from yesterday the rest this mornin :p

Attached Files:

2. #22 Hashville420, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Beautiful, i have a week old little girl in a pc, i want to do a scrog and lst, once she gets her third set of leaves ill tie her down and try to lst, but i lost the rack that came with the case. How did you make and secure your screen? Shes a big devil auto so could grow too large, but ive read thats very uncommon. More yield please!!

3. hey brother yeah i prefer a screen as opposed to a rack mine is a plasctic screen material i bought cut into size so it goes 3 squares up each wall, then just duct taped it to all the walls added a cardboard support and its perfect, after this grow is finished i will be perfecting my grow box, atm all lights are mounted with duct tape haha in australia to this day i cannot find a "pluggable light socket" so mounting lights is hard :p

still not sure about this plants sex 7 days into flower still not showin :/ garrr i got no patients haha :p good luck with your grow brotha

4. update, note for all pc box scroggers (and felow scroggers alike) i have noticed that if you are doing a scrog and you move a branch to a new hole before its ready and cant reach properly it will stunt the branch, not hugely, but i have since moved a couple of branches back to their original holes to get more height before training further :p
    8 days into flower now

Attached Files:

5. How is the smell of the box? Are you using a carbon filter?

6. no carbon filter atm the smell is fine its in a well ventilated room might use a filter if and when it buds up

7. Ey people update day 9 of flowering still no sign of sex branches almost heigh enough to move to next square smells amazing now :p

Attached Files:

8. yo pulled the 2 main heads to the next squares :p

10 days into flower, still no sign of sex so far preflowers look like female just no hairs yet (fingers crossed)

Attached Files:

9. Bubba kush coming along . Battling ph issues :(

Attached Files:

10. Bad news everyone, it is/was a male :/ some last pics out of box, Fukin pissed lol ahh well starting new grow soon with a cutting, strain "shipwreck"

Attached Files:

11. Booo on your boys. Better luck next time.

12. Looks good, no stretching and lots of bud sites, I will be watching closely for bud action!

13. Just looked back on your thread and noticed you had a male, sorry... I always start 3 plants, because the odds that one is a female is very good if you start 3. Never had 3 males at once.

14. :( Better luck next time. I am starting my first grow and I am hoping I don't get strain "shipwreck" myself. Keep on trying.

15. It looks great:D you are good at this.Good luck.