First indoor grow, PC box lst with pics

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Keza111, Apr 25, 2011.

1. ey yall im new to this forum and thought i would start logging about this pc box i set up about a week ago, I picked up the case for free at the local tip, bought 2 24w 6500k cfls (14$) and set it up using the cases outlet fan, my friend had put a bunch of unknown strain seed in on 12/12 to determine sex for a fast indoor outdoor op the plant is one of these, definately female possibly shiva skunk. I topped the plant when i got it and had it under a gro lux tube for approx a week when i was getting my pc box together, it just started to shoot new growth from the topping when i put it in the box, sorry if that is abit of a ramble im well oriental,
    total pc grow case cost 14 dollars, 56 watt total power draw with 12v fan
    the plant went in on the 15th of april
    here are the pics yo and here is the dates cheers :p
    15th
    15th small amount of lst started
    18th proper lst started, new growth from topping cracking
    19th
    20th
    21st
    22nd
    23rd needs a fan leaf trim
    25th trimmed

after that last photo was taken today i have done more lst on the 2 new main heads. Cheers yall :p

Attached Files:

2. update! this morning lil girl is lookin sexy now lsted the two heads i got from topping down and opposite directions :p

Attached Files:

3. UPDATE
    this morning 27th april 10+ budsites forming :p

Attached Files:

4. Been a few days since i have updated struggling to find reason with the lack of response to my thread but anywho... haha nah tis cool im jus enjoying documenting the grow anyways,
    apr 30th
    since last update have remounted lights at the top of the box, installed second fan, continued lst

she is lookin alot fatter now, so much leaf for a tiny plant counting heads becomes difficult haha :p enjoy

Attached Files:

5. looks good

6. hahahah you beast

7. Why trim fan leaves? Lowers your yield .

8. I never do extreme pruning i only took off 4 leaves, which all had more than 50% nutrient burn :) I was raised on never to cut fan leaves to expose budsites always just fold or bend the leaf behind another leaf (or stem) to have the same effect, works alot bettter that way because they leaves are still converting energy :)

9. loooooooking good! sub'd for the ride!

10. Upppdattttshettttt been a few days yall, changed light schedule to 24 hour for a boost before flowering, budsites now prolific, in my time as a bush grower i have never seen such a small mully with this much leaf haha but this is one of my first experiences with lst lovin it :p since last update have continued lst enjoy

Attached Files:

11. hey yall decided to install my screen today, still planning to veg until the screen is abit fuller (probably a week approx) heres some pics :p

Attached Files:

12. ey grasscity decided to switch my lights to flower now :p the plant has already growth exploded after one day here is some pics :p

Attached Files:

13. looking great!

14. Hey yall update scrog training continued

Attached Files:

15. Looks good. I'm a couple weeks behind you it looks like. Keep it up! and please rotate your pictures to be viewed horizontally :wave:

16. yeah its weird they rotate when i upload them ... are normal on my comp :S

17. ey yall one of my mates just rocked up with a camera thought i would chuck some better pics up :p one of these is close up its only 3 days into flower just wondering if anyone can see signs of sex :p cheers

Attached Files:

18. update

Attached Files:

19. hey yall 5 days into flowerring sex still unknown just installed my flowering bulbs :p continued training

Attached Files:

20. fingers crossed for you!