First indoor grow need help.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by spunkymonkey, Jan 4, 2012.

1. I have a plant thats about 7-8'' tall it is starting to get some hair (peach fuzz) should this plant already be doing this ? I will get pic's loaded today with any luck. This baby has been a prize winner with growth just planted the thing (seed) a few weeks back. It has out done all my other crops and being this is an indoor experement I am lost for words of how fast this thing is growing. Im useing cfl's till the weather breaks and get them in the foot hills. The hairs are aabout quarter inch long . Even with an magnifying glass I cant see any balls starting to develope. Again i will post the pic's today and see what you guys think as well. It just seems way to early to be showing any sex. What should I do next ? let the thing grow or top it incase it is a female ?

2. As long as the leaves are not yellow or droopy she/he is fine.

3. Sounds a little early. My guesss is that you should just wait things out a bit more. Patience!

4. Im gonna go with waiting as well. I just think this baby is starting to flower and if I hold out the darn thing will be stunted growth i guess i could use her for clones.