First indoor grow journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AgrowManC420, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Hello, and welcome to my first indoor grow.
    Build
    I am running a 47in by 47in by 79in grow tent with an interior Mylar coating. I have a 6in duct fan, a 6in clip on fan, and an 8in circular fan. I'm using a 600watt HPS bulb with a maxwing reflector powered by a 600watt magnetic ballast. My internal temp at the bottom is 80-70 while higher up its 80-86. My humidity is a little low fluctuating between 30%and 50%.

Seeds
    Strain-Northern Lights/supposedly
    Picked up a bag of 12 from a friend
    For seeds I began germination on Wednesday the 22nd with four seeds having two show the tap root on the 24th. I planted all four into seed starter kits late that night and three have now sprouted. I'm going to officially begin the 2 week veg cycle on Friday and veg for them two weeks under an 18/6 hour light cycle. I will then transfer them to a 12/12 light cycle for 9 weeks and will hopefully get some bud!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I will be posting pics soon! Please ask questions and give any advice along the way!!!

2. I wouldn't schedule the date to switch to flowering. If you pay attention the plants tell you when they're ready to get the most out of it :)

3. #3 AgrowManC420, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    Yeah it's just a rough layout for now. I've actually changed it completely since the post.
    I will get better pictures when I have the time.

Attached Files: