First Indoor grow (1 month in)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ltfreedom, Jul 24, 2016.

1. What does everyone think?
    I'm 1 month into growing my CLONES in 5 gallon pots under LED's

(The 2 pics below were taken this morning)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(These two pics were taken 7 days ago)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. When you grow under LED's and take pics with lights on, it is basically impossible to see if there is anything wrong with your plant. They look fine to me, but in the future take pics with the LED's off so we can see the leaf color and clearly tell what is going on (if you have any issues). Keep it up, your LST looks pretty good and looks like you have some nice bud sites forming. Planning on a scrog?

3. Gee. They're really nice and blue. I think you're growing in #5 nursery pots which is not the same as a 5 gallon pot. They will likely need to go into 5 gallon buckets before you put them into flower if you want to get the most out of them. Look, taking and posting pics under LEDs is pointless. If you want to show us your plants, you've got to take pictures under plain old normal lighting. Their size looks good. They looks like MJ plants. But that's all we can tell by these pics. If it looked blue to you, did you think it would look different to us? So...give us some better pictures and then we'll brag on your handiwork. TWW

4. Gee. They're really nice and blue. I think you're growing in #5 nursery pots which is not the same as a 5 gallon pot. They will likely need to go into 5 gallon buckets before you put them into flower if you want to get the most out of them. Look, taking and posting pics under LEDs is pointless. If you want to show us your plants, you've got to take pictures under plain old normal lighting. Their size looks good. They looks like MJ plants. But that's all we can tell by these pics. If it looked blue to you, did you think it would look different to us? So...give us some better pictures and then we'll brag on your handiwork. TWW