first indoor bag seed grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KyBlueGrassed, Dec 21, 2012.

1. 1 24w 65k CFL, 1 23w 3k CFL, 2 4 foot 65k fluorescent tubes 1 week after germination

Attached Files:

2. Using ocean forest in one pot and miracle grow in the other

3. The two in black pots are ocean forest soil and the one in the back is in miracle grow

Attached Files:

4. not telling you what to do but IMO you need to only have one plant per pot. it will help you out so so very much in the long run.

5. Yea I'm working on a better area and I was going to take the biggest females and transplant them into 10 in pots but yea I agree with you

6. Please do not wait till they show sex to separate. I would advise one seed per container, from the start. Imagine roughly double the growth up top, is going on below. Technically - their roots are already touching and the more they touch, and intertwine - - the more likely you can kill the plant when transplanting. Sex wont show for a good few weeks at best.

7. I don't have any containers that are that big could I plant then in empty water bottle for a week or so just to separate them

8. New set up I separated them into there own smaller containers three of them are still in the same one I ran out of pots

Attached Files:

9. Looking much better! Hate to be 'that guy' but don't want you fighting that battle down the road haha. Those containers are fine for now, but I'd get some solo cups ( the plastic ones ) or little by little pick up some bigger pots.

How big are you wanting to grow them? They are looking mighty strong! Best of wishes on girls all around!

10. Thx I kinda wanna move them into a box I've been building 3foot wide 3foot high 1.5foot deep but I'm waiting untell I get lights and a inline fan and carbon filter

11. Today's update they all too k the transplant well none are showing any signs of stress so thx for the advice

Attached Files:

12. So since I transplanted I've lost afew but the ones that are left seam to be doing pritty well

Attached Files:

13. New pics day 11

Attached Files:

14. New box working on getting the temps lower going good so far

ForumRunner_20130103_120018.png

Attached Files:

15. Here's my grow about 20 days in
    ForumRunner_20130109_153004.png

Attached Files:

16. How old?