First Hydro Grow DWC !

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Bytheseayousee, Aug 25, 2017.

?

Yield Prediction?

1. Under 2oz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Over 2oz

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. I'm trying to figure out the same thing with mine except I only have 2 weeks to go. I'm flushing them to see if that helps.[​IMG]

Sent from Juicy J

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I’m worried these spots just keep getting worse

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It’s been bouncing between 6.0 and 5.0 been trying to keep it on the higher end of that

4. Mate honestly id say your suffering a calmag deficiency big time if it's an auto they absolutely chew it in flower especialy if large I was having to give mine cal mag every res change which was weekly to fight this off and still got a little on few leaves here n there

• Like Like x 1
  5. 5-6 ph is fine I ran mine as close to 6 as Posiable who way through mabe try a pk enhancer as well for the phos

• Like Like x 1
  6. Day 87

Things are looking good still have some spots but nothing is affecting growth or the buds so I’m not changing anything. The frost is really packing on and I’ve been running a 6 to 6.3 ph so it’s really stabled the plant out I feel. Microscope comes in the mail tomorrow so I’ll be able to check the trichomes and see what the time frame is. I got enough big colas that I plan on staggering the harvest and letting some of the undergrowth fatten up so I can make some hash out of it. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looking good man :) I been lazy with mine this time lol done one res change n jus keep topping up only checked ph and ajusted 2 times jus letting it chill n do its thing as plant a bit odd anyways so meh

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’m sure people would pull there hair out with our methods haha plants have a great way of adjusting and now I know cannabis isn’t any different. Res change isn’t an option cause the roots and shear size of it won’t let me get a pump in I just let her drink until it’s almost gone and fill her up

9. Lol just can't be bothered stressing on it got to many to just worry bout 1 lol I actually just chucked it in as as why not thing hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  10. image.jpeg The dwc bucket is a meer drop in big mess hahaha there starting to flower now so gonna get interesting I think

11. Looking nice man

12. Day 96 and this will be the last update before chop

I have had her in plain water for three days and I plan to harvest Tuesday. I went through and did a fan leaf trim to help my raising humidity and it seemed to help. It’s such a bittersweet moment but I can’t wait to crush the curing process and try the finished product. You guys were awesome and I want to thank everyone who gave me advice.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Bloody top effort mate :) enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Finally done after two days of hard work it’s all up to dry in the rack. This was such a peaceful time when the stress is gone and the life cycle ends once again. I have a lot of trim to run as I barely took any leaves through out the grow so much I don’t know what to do with it all. I’ve had worse problems though. This journals life shall too come to an end and to you all may our paths cross again someday, I can’t say thanks enough for the help and positive energy. One Love Buds!

15. Lol
    lol you say that like you won't be cleaning all stuff out n putting another one in ;) n try something new along with what you learned with this one to create a biggggggger one aha

16. There definitely will be more! But I am packing everything away and focusing on getting setup for a move to a legal state. Hopefully be moving after tax season next year at least that’s the plan. Don’t want to push my luck to much either haha

17. How much did you yield? Loved reading this as I'm getting prepared for my first grow. I had a smile ear to ear.

18. Final yield was 5.15 oz and probably another oz of popcorn buds that didn’t make it to the scale and went into edibles and what not. It’s an amazing up and down adventure. Enjoy the ride