First hydro ebb and flow grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by strunkanator, Aug 22, 2013.

1. #1 strunkanator, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    Well this is my first post on here. Hoping to get some advice on my first grow, its still a build in process. I started my seeds in rockwool pods and trays i got from a local hydro store. some of the seeds started and some didnt. I just put them inside my homemade ebb and flow system. I bought a rock wool slab and cut them down to 4x4 pieces. Ive pushed those inside the cups, which have holes throughout them to get water inside. i drilled holes in top of rockwool to place the pods inside there hoping the roots would continue to grow inside of the big piece of rockwool. I am using just miracle grow plant food solution. I mixed it up in my resevoir, which is about 7 gallons. Since i dont have a lid for the top i have it filling 4 times a day every 6 hours, is this enough or to much? Also for now i have just two t8 day light bulbs overtop but im hoping to buy a grow light in the next couple of weeks. I also am planning on building a box around here soon. Any info would be appreciated. thanks guys.

2. #2 strunkanator, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    realized this needs to be in hydroponic. dunno how to delete