first hydro attempt, how's she lookin? DWC, CFL, BAGSEED

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Nanook610, May 11, 2011.

1. Sorry bro on my phone think I need to erase and re download app

2. #362 hodji killer, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    WTF is SLH?

3. I know your having fun looking at your root system. Cut it out. As long as everything is healthy up top, no reason to look below.

I leave one spot that I can lift up to check that my airstones are still pumping in air. Otherwise, the light is for what is up top.

4. Super Lemon Haze SLH super dank smoke dAANK

5. Congrats man!!! I've been following this thread for a while..I'm glad yu had a successful harvest! It only gets better from here! I have 18 exotic seeds hydro vs soil journal..I think I mighta got in over my head tho..check it out sum time if yu get time..also I'll b looking forward to your next journal

6. Congrats man!!! I've been following this thread for a while..I'm glad yu had a successful harvest! It only gets better from here! I have 18 exotic seeds hydro vs soil journal..I think I mighta got in over my head tho..check it out sum time if yu get time..also I'll b looking forward to your next journal

7. K Noob got a journal going. White widow soil grow.

8. #368 Nanook610, Jul 24, 2011
    I'll definately check out your grow. Not a Noob tho (at least not anymore) lol

9. #369 hodji killer, Jul 24, 2011
    Lol yeah sorry, nook not Noob.

10. #370 hodji killer, Jul 24, 2011
    Sorry not Noob, nook is what I meant.

11. Lmao I figured man :cool:

12. OH k 3 weeks into flowering. yesterday i went in to check on em and one was completely dead. The stalk/ stem was all mushy/ rotten. All the other plants look

great! this one was right next to the drain. My friend said that i am watering too much. I was watering 8 times a day every three hours. I cut it down to 6 times a

day and every 4 hours. What do you think? Do you think that i diagnosed the problem correctly and & am i going about it in the right way to fix it to ensure

that i don't lose my crop.

13. #373 Up_In_Smokn', Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    I don't know what you've been up to l8ly....
    But you can only over water in a DWC setup if the water level is too high or......
    There is not enough air bubbles:confused_2:

Even if the water level is OK.... not enough air bubbles will still do it ;)

OH yeah....
    Don't be adding back your nutes/fresh water through the cube....
    Add it to the bucket directly ;)

Check to make sure your stones are not clogging up too ;)

I would if ya had a link in your siggy......
    But I'm too lazy:smoking: to search for it :laughing::wave:

14. Nook, cant lie, I temporarily became obsessed with your thread. I started reading it this morning when I got to work and read it from start to finish. This is by far the best reading experience I've ever had. haha. Damn good job....damn good job.
    I am about to start my first hydro grow in about two weeks with some random bag seed just to get a feel for it. A lot of my unanswered questions were cover throughout your thread. And honestly I think that it will be a favored point of reference. Not sure of the time frame since your last harvest that you posted, but I am curious to know if you ever got those -Attitude- seeds underway.

Much respect
    Peace, Love, & Cannabi

15. #375 Nanook610, Jul 26, 2011
    Thanks for the kind words ChiefFuzzyNutts! I'm glad you enjoyed my thread so much and were able to get a lot out of it.

As for my next grow, my chrystal seed sprout didn't make it (I blame the STG cubes) but I still have my white syberian seed in the bag and I plan to germ it after I build my grow box. I will post something to update everyone on the start of that grow.

Good luck on your upcoming grow,if you make a journal PM me a link and I will check it out once you get it going . :wave:

16. Hey man you got another grow going yet?

17. #377 smokin5280, Aug 23, 2011
    I was wondering the same thing

18. I've been meaning to get my ass down to lowes or home depot for grow box supplies but work has been keeping me real busy. Hoping to get it done this or next week but then again that's what I've been saying since the last grow finished lmao ill keep yall posted

19. #379 smokin5280, Aug 24, 2011
    What he means is he's been too stoned from the last batch of dank he grew to start the next one! Lol, just kidding man!

Keep us posted man, BTW, check out my current grow in the hydroponic journal section! :p

20. omg that looks so nice. great job that starin looks awesome, thick dark green crystaled out bud with sick colors, doesnt get much better.