First homemade water pipe ^_^

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by wakeupbakeup, Sep 22, 2010.

1. #1 wakeupbakeup, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
    It rips :D

[​IMG]

i twist the ashcather(? lol) to the side when i light it so it doesnt burn any plastic

2. baked to where i went to stash jar and posted this thread thinking it was toking tools :smoke:

3. Damn dude, that's a nice homemade.

4. What did you use for the bowl? I always manage to make sweet pieces but never find the right bowl to work for them.

5. haha thanks. i thought i was gonna make something not that great then i just got some inspiration :hello:

6. Oh shit is dt an ash catcher? N does it have a carb or does that slide?
    but awesome homemade piece

7. lol idk it just seemed like a good idea. i made a carb for it.

some socket. there is a tiny aluminum foil screen all the way at the bottom cause i smoked bud/kief. but as long as its packed i dont think a screen is required.

8. Looks sick tho wish I could hit it lol. How does it hit?

9. rips so nice

10. Oh thats a glass A/C? Thats dope! Well done sir!

11. lol its plastic. mouthwash was in it.

12. That's dope man. I love making pieces more than anything. Keep on toking man.:smoke:

13. thanks :D

14. Ohh... haha. Well whats the downstem for the A/C made out of?

Edit: Never mind, doesnt look like there is one.

As long as the plastic isnt heating up at all your going to be fine!

15. the metal gets kinda hot. should i be worried?

16. So long as the plastic doesn't start getting discolored or heating up you're fine. Smoke is never hot enough to melt the plastic otherwise it'd melt your lungs. Is there any glue holding the bowl to the a/c? If there is that melts at a much lower temp than plastic so be careful.

17. Not bad for a ghetto piece.

18. #18 wakeupbakeup, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
    No glue. Didnt have hot glue so i just added teflon tape lol i dont think that wpuld be a problem though. I added a new bowl its detachable ill post up picture later

Thanks zmerc

I got really high and left it because it smelled like bong water and didnt want to put it in my backpack so i left it there.