First Homemade Piece

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by jjdonovan, Jan 9, 2013.

1. #1 jjdonovan, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    So guys, I'm new to this forum and new to making homemade pieces... I searched around my house and found some things to smash together.. The bowl is a mouthpiece for a trombone, an ash catcher, two smart water bottles and made 4x1 perc, with hot glue to keep it all sealed..

All in all it cost 10 dollars for hardware store expenses and about a hour of my time.. I hate to say it but I don't have a whole milk jug picture yet, but it hits smooth... It's a she, and her name is ratchet... Tell me what you think about my first one and help me make something better, I wanna make something crazy...

Attached Files:

2. Not bad for a first man. Keep doing cool stuff

3. Thank ya bub

4. Be careful bro, some people seemed to get pissed if your bowl isn't a real bowl.

5. just a heads up :p plastic and hot smoke isnt a good combination. you might want to get yourself checked for lung cancer in a few years.

6. Oh how I remember the days. Pretty nice man, I use to have mad fun making my own pieces, now if I do it, I just feel silly since I own over 15 different bows and 4 bongs. Keep crafty!

7. It'll be alright

8. I may go get a checkup in a couple years.. But the water and ice I put in it make the smoke chilled and delicious

9. Any tips for a first timer?

10. This is the Homemade / DIY section, he is fine...

And I don't have many tips other than what was already mentioned, Id stay away from plastics and foil. Have fun!

11. What did you use to extend your bowl piece?

12. Rigged up a tide to go pen