First Homemade Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ITNinja, Dec 12, 2009.

1. I think its a bubbler anyway.....Either way this thing is my pride and joy right now. It's made from one of those Mana Potion energy drinks.......man im a nerd......but im also high, So thats cool.

The bowl came from a real old piece that my father would use when he used to smoke.......before he quit cause he found jesus.....,im not so worried about him liking jesus......just wish he would still smoke weed.

Anyway this piece was ooolllld. It was one of those copper nuts and bolts looking pipes. It came apart as several places and I made it into 3 bowls for 3 possible pieces. I have also finished a Water Bong made from a crayola marker, The pipe piece, and a venom energy drink bottle. Which if asked to I will also take a picture of.

Some sharpie marker for size comparison.:D

note: upload pictures before getting high next time.:smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dang.....Cat spilled the bong water!
    [​IMG]

Well there it be. Let me know what you guys think, I dont even know if its a bubbler haha. I plan on using red food coloring to make it look like a health potion......cause im stupid :smoke:

Peace guys

2. Looks really cool....only thing I might be worried about is your downstem. It looks like pastic tubing to me? Just gotta be careful your bowls aren't causing that plastic at the top to melt at all.

and of course we'd like to see the pics of that other piece .... +rep for good ol' homemades

3. Ah cool, I will post that sucker tonight also.

4. dude that is a sick piece