First Holiday with Girlfriend and her...parents

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mentos55, Nov 22, 2011.

1. So I plan on spending Thanksgiving with my girlfriend and her family, not gonna lie i'm a bit nervous. We've been dating for three months now and yes i've met her parents but its still really awkward. I guess what i'm tying to get at is do you guys have any advice on what to do and what not to do?

2. Try not to make it any more awkward then it already is. Maybe you could try to make conversation and let them get to know you better?

If you can cook you maybe you could ask if they need any help making anything?

Idk what else I didn't spend that much time around my ex's mom until I had my kid and it wasn't awkward after that because she saw me have the kid. It can't be awkward once a person has seen that lol

3. As shestones has pointed out - just relax and flow with it... If her 'rents are letting you stay, well there's a big hint that it might not be to bad... one piece of advice: Don't get caught breaking the rules of the house :p If, for example, you're given the spare room, it might be a hint to take a long drive (or a short one) if you two are feeling frisky :p But All in all, I wouldn't worry too much.

4. 1. Be yourself, honest, well honestish, don't make demands or statements. Allow them to talk.

2. Does she have a Hot mom or sister? Check on the fam bro, you could have a real score there. Hot mommy on your stick, hot younger virgin sister wanting to get popped..... Take a look at her mother to see how bad gravity got to her body because your little cocksucking girlfriend is going to look similar to her.

3. When you shake her father's hand on the way out, think about how you are pounding his little girl as you shake his hand.

5. [quote name='"RecStoner"']1. Be yourself, honest, well honestish, don't make demands or statements. Allow them to talk.

2. Does she have a Hot mom or sister? Check on the fam bro, you could have a real score there. Hot mommy on your stick, hot younger virgin sister wanting to get popped..... Take a look at her mother to see how bad gravity got to her body because your little cocksucking girlfriend is going to look similar to her.

3. When you shake her father's hand on the way out, think about how you are pounding his little girl as you shake his hand.[/quote]

Haha too bad her dads like 6'3 260...

6. Haha that always put a smile on my face when I shook my girlfriends dad's hand. Several times I said "That hand smells like your daughters pussy" to myself in my head.

7. Just say to yourself, I'll be spreading my load all over her pretty little face as soon as we are done dinner!

Daddy can then kiss that cheek good night!

8. Haha alright in all seriousness this tips are great and all but do you have anything I could use? Like compliments, things to say, etc.

9. You can ask her mom:

Did you teach your daughter how to give blow jobs because she is great at it?
    Any chance of a rub n tug before dinner?
    Are your tits real or are they implants? Can I suck on one?

Ask her Dad:

Is your wife a 2 or 3 input woman?
    Did you ever spy on your daughter in the shower?
    If he asks why you are shaking his hand with your left hand, tell him your right hand it tired from fisting his daughter and smacking her ass!

Ask them both if they are swingers.

When they are out, go through their bedroom drawers and see what interesting shit they got.

10. Be polite.
    Maybe be bring them something, most people appreciate small gestures
    Offer to help out, if you can't cook offer to set the table if it hasn't been done or something like that they may tell you not to help because you a guest in which case don't stress.

Don't worry so much if they're having you over and have met you before they already like you. If you make their daughter happy that's what matters. Take a deep breath you'll be ok :)

(My boyfriend freaks out around my family lol and this seems to calm him down)
    And otherwise just be friendly and have a good thanksgiving :)

11. Funny shit. I wish I could troll like that in real life. I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face asking questions like that.

12. Yeah,I once had an awkward moment,just to see what it felt like.:cool:

Just put yourself out there and don't let it become awkward and you'll be straight.

Like what I do,is if I'm at a party where I don't know everyone,I'll just go up to everyone and introduce myself right away and conversate.Hasn't failed me yet.

13. C'mon man, you're fuckin overthinking this. You need lessons in basic conversation? You can't just say a certain sentence and it's a guaranteed win. Go with the situation.

Here are common "in-law" small talk subjects:

Talk about the weather.
    Ask the parents about their hobbies/careers.
    Compliment the house.
    Tell them how great their daughter is.
    Tell them about your school/career (not complaints). Talk about your plans for the future of your life.

Here are some topics that I'd avoid:
    Sex
    Politics
    Religion
    Personal Finances
    Dead Prostitutes In Your Trunk

14. [quote name='"Fëanor"']C'mon man, you're fuckin overthinking this. You need lessons in basic conversation? You can't just say a certain sentence and it's a guaranteed win. Go with the situation.

Here are common "in-law" small talk subjects:

Talk about the weather.
    Ask the parents about their hobbies/careers.
    Compliment the house.
    Tell them how great their daughter is.
    Tell them about your school/career (not complaints). Talk about your plans for the future of your life.

Here are some topics that I'd avoid:
    Sex
    Politics
    Religion
    Personal Finances
    Dead Prostitutes In Your Trunk[/quote]

Just trying to make a good first lasting impression

15. I know but sometimes people either like you or they don't like you. If you go in there with a planned script it won't work. You just have to have some guidelines you decide to follow, and then go with the flow ;)

If you are a decent guy, you're polite, you're not messy, and they still don't like you, F' 'EM!

16. Do NOT try to fuck your gf's mom

17. Me neither, I was laughing while I was typing it.

I was stoned too. :smoke:

18. Yo, if she is willing, pound that fish!

Get a look of what your girl's pussy is going to look like in 20+ years.

19. Just make sure you stay sober.

20. [quote name='"RecStoner"']

Just say to yourself, I'll be spreading my load all over her pretty little face as soon as we are done dinner!

Daddy can then kiss that cheek good night![/quote]

Omg. I will rep you once im on the computer. Ur comments are cray.