First hit after cumming?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The real spliff shady, Feb 27, 2015.

1. I know it's a weird question,but after jizzing my lungs become more sensitive. It's like taking your first hit of the day again making the hit harsher. I was wondering if any of you knew why that is and or if any of you have had a similar experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. The material that gives the texture to the jizz comes from the lungs...thus you lose some of the protection it offered, leaving yourself exposed to harsh hits until your body replenishes.

• Like Like x 6
  3. #3 cheeto_soda, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    oh shit so in theory the less you beat your meat = bigger hits?

• Like Like x 1
  4. That would seem to follow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol iight I thought it was just me thanks for dropping the science.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lmfao best thing I've read today.

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

• Like Like x 2
  7. the opposite way is better for me:   big hit >> Sex = win

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 VikingToker, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015

I hope you realize that it was not science, but just a guy trying to be funny (arguably succeeding)

I don't know about you but after coming my whole body becomes more sensetive, as to why your lungs are more sensetive to smoke, I have no idea. It could be because you've been breathing hard while banging the missus and you're still recovering? I dunno

Edit: I also feel that having an orgams "sobers you up" to a certain degree, this doesn't have to do with the lungs but I can get that first-hit-of-the-day high after jerking off or having sex and taking a shower afterwards

• Like Like x 1