First Heartbreak

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Character Zer0, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Just got dumped. No warning, no signals, just straight up dumped on the phone. Two days ago she was talking to be about how great of a birthday present I was going to get because "I deserved it" to being dumped. So many mixed emotions from frustration to just straight sorrow.

I loved this girl, and I hate to see her go. Any blades out there been through this that could help a fellow blade out?

2. #2 ghostonvacation, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    This too shall pass...hang in there my man.

First heartbreak sucks

The only constant is change

3. Like I feel like I am about to have a nervous breakdown right now. Don't even know who to talk to about this. How do you go from being with someone and spending so much time with them for a year and a half to just not seeing them at all?

4. Its hard but its certainly not the end of anything. Its always best to work on yourself when these opportunities come around. Become the person you want to be and always remember shes certainly not the last to love you. Ive seen way too many couples not to believe there's someone for everyone. Keep your head up and find happiness within life not just in your partner.

5. #5 ThatFriendlyGuy, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
    [quote name='"Character Zer0"']Like I feel like I am about to have a nervous breakdown right now. Don't even know who to talk to about this. How do you go from being with someone and spending so much time with them for a year and a half to just not seeing them at all?[/quote]

You gotta put up with it till the withdrawal passes. Nothing you can do. Listen to some happy music. Try "addicted" by bliss n eso.
    Or "lyrical wilderness" also by bliss n eso.

When you love someone, your brain releases certain chemicals that make you happy in a certain way. You call this "love". The longer you love this person, the more you get used to those chemicals. Once they're gone, your body goes through withdrawal of those chemicals. Only way to get through it is will power. Don't be stupid. Don't cut yourself or commit suicide. Give yourself 2 months and you'll be fine. Its just withdrawal. Like quitting cigarettes. All you need is willpower. Good music and weed helps. I've been through this. Only time will heal. I promise you.

Hope this helps. If you nee anything ever, just message me. Were here for you brother.

Edit: if you're into spiritual stuff, try "eternal boundlessness" by Atma.

Double edit: if you believe in god. He has a "Divine Plan" so you have no need to worry. I don't but you might.

Everything happens for a reason.

Attached Files:

6. Best way to get over a girl? Get on top of another one!

7. The best thing to do is to move on & keep living your life. I been in the same spot you're in right now & the only thing to do is to move, of course there gonna be nights where you breakdown & cry but you gotta just move on. Keep your head up bro, be strong

8. what a bitch. birthday present on being dump. that's some inhuman shit bro!~ Well... now its time to figure out who you really are. Go find yourself before you find someone you know is worth fighting for.

9. Everything happens for a reason.

10. Know the feeling man, my last ex got me all excited about birthday sex. We even rolled around in my car smoking and listening to that shitty song. Gave that girl like eight fucking orgasms on her birthday. Then she takes the two weeks between her birthday and mine and runs off with a sugar daddy. Didn't even have the lady balls to do it in person. Hell I didn't even get a call. I got a text from her while her and the new guy were on their way to a party in Chicago.

Shit happens man. You'll move on.

11. first heartbreak
    last heartbreak

don't fall for every girl you meet.

12. haha this thread is so true, it's a good thing to have grasscity to go to for this, it helps.

First heart break is the worst, makes us all look like 12 year old girls lol. I remember I was so sad the next day, and then just laughed at myself after that for getting so down. Seriously if she ends it with you it just made it easier on yourself, everything happens for a reason, go find the girl who will stay by your side.

13. #13 Mairuzu, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
    How old are you? If you're not above 25 then wtf. You realize how long a year is? You know how many people on earth there are?

You're gonna go into a candy store and cry because the first candy you picked got dirty? You'll be good man. Ron Paul 2012 so you can start getting more money and more bitches.

14. call her back. if my girl ended the rship via phone...id phone back, call her a bitch, give her my opinion and be harsh. she must be 1 fake ass bitch if she cant even break up in person but has to do it over the phone.

i wouldn't let this slide, cause your really the only one whose hurt now. and thats not fair. give her a piece of your mind, dude.

15. Ive been through very similar, we did fight more than often towards the end but never came across my mind I wanted to break up. She talked about moving in together a month before..

16. You went out for over a year and a half and she dumped you over the phone!?

17. That's greasy, man. Did she at least give you a reason why?

Make sure you get closure, that helps a lot. Then you just have to deal with it. The feeling will go away.

18. i still think you should flip shit on her.

she has some nerve dumping you over the PHONE.
    thats pretty much her saying 'yeah this guy isnt even worth my time, hes garbage'

fuck that stupid cunt

19. ahhh your first heartbreak, its part of the initiation towards becoming a man. every heartbreak you face and every game a girl plays on you will help you better see the signs and avoid those stupid women, but heartbreak is inevitable. as every veteran of heartbreak will tell you, time will heal the wounds and you will get over this girl. this just means that somewhere out there a girl who is 100x better will come into your life someday, and you'll be thankful it wasn't the girl that broke your heart over the fucking phone.

20. The thing is she didn't even really sound like she was 100% about breaking up. She was still asking what "we" should do, and when she suggested we should both be single I told her to never talk to me again. She started crying and saying how she did not want me to hate her and I just told her again to never talk to me.

I just couldn't believe the way it ended, it just didn't seem real. She kept talking about the future and how scared she was of it, and instead of trying to work things out I just kinda acted off emotion.

I hate to sound like a pussy but I really want her back. I thought our relationship had a lot of momentum to be honest, everything seemed so perfect. My family and friends are helping me get through this, but everything just seems "off" right now.

Should I give it some time and try and follow up and try to speak to her now that I won't be talking just out of emotion?