First harvest

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by les0000, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Well let me start by saying I tortured this poor plant so the fact it gave me anything is definitely a miracle! Still have 4 going ! So I harvested her today cleaned her up ! 1521996894101.jpg

girliegrower

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice job now don't let them dry to deep to fast.
    It's something I fought here in So Calif for a long time before I got a handle on what I was doing wrong.
    Our low humidity plays hell with getting a slow dry and a good cure on much of the time.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice job! Better than my first harvest. Will you be growing another one?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have 2 left from this grow and are much bigger and 2 I added on a month later I need to take some recent pics 1521998467581.jpg

girliegrower

5. I have a humidifier in my grow room it's at around 55 ty for the info though hopefully it works out

girliegrower

6. Yepp that'll help a ton. I was at the mercy of a hot garage and the humidity would drop into the single numbers in late afternoon and raise hell with my dry.
    BNW

7. Oh man that's tough! How ling for these little buds you think will take ? It's usually around 78 in there 55 humidity

girliegrower

8. 3-4 days

• Like Like x 1
  9. I put them in a paper bag today ! They were dry . I ended up with 9 grams lol but like I said it was literally dead I'm suprised I got anything.

girliegrower