First Harvest @# Yeah

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Crabmando, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I know that feeling! Enjoy it!

3. Save all the stalks to make into something.

4. awesome grow room, congrats on your weed sir

5. I can't to say this one day! but awesome enjoy it!

6. Thanks dudes! Got some kinks to work out for sure but had a blast learning along the way how to get better next time around...

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Enjoy, people don't usually get to harvest this much their first time. Good looking plants. What strain? Lights?

8. Thanks man. The stretched out smaller bags are Chocalope, NL#2, cotton candy, whitelavender. Big bags are same minus choco and added blue og. Right now they rock wit 3 1000w hps. Adding another next round. Choco is not handling the canna nutes well and hear they are bug happy. Blue og is a keeper. Sick shit...

9. #10 Bootfullofbuds, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    Awesome. Could you tell any difference in bud size or yield directly related to container size?

10. Well the big bags are 3 weeks behind and are just a healthier plant all around. It was able to bush out for me better in veg and holds the weight better in late late flower. My talls had a rough go at it as youngsters so hard to compare but big is better so far.

11. Nice dude, yea I would say there's a big difference if the ones in the big pots are 3 weeks behind, I can't even tell the difference lol.