first harvest when do i cut?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tripleafarmer, Aug 20, 2010.

1. some of the plant has started ambering,but most is still white, do i wait till it is mostly amber or???...i just dont know,any help would be appreciated!!

2. its really up to you if its an indica dominant strain then wait untill about 80% of the trichs are amber and if its a sativa dominant strain then it should be clipped when about 80% of the trichs are cloudy

3. you can also harvest a little at mostly cloudy..a little at 50 50..and mostly amber to see which high you like best from the plant..im gonna do this with new strains..hear the difference can be amazing...just my deuce:smoke:peace deacon

4. here you go again with getting to the good ones first.

ok so here is what my father does. he takes the spent casing from a 7.62 or .30 cal bullet. he takes the primer out and then packs the casing where the primer used to be with bud as tight as he can. then he takes a hit making sure that it is in one big hit and to clear the primer hole. again i repeat that he insists on clearing the whole thing in one hit. if you can get high from this, then you can tell how potent and what kind of high you can get from the bud you harvested. so this is what he does with the same method that Deacon has just stated. im sure that you can do the same thing with somthing other than a bullet casing, but that is the way my father does it.

5. i did that same thing at school lol. i have guages (strecthed earlobe) and i have some.44 mag casing with the primer popped out that i can fit in them lol. great for a sneak-a-toke. it pretty much a simple make-shift onie :)

6. haha. i love MacGyver tokers. lol haha "have you ever looked at a $20 bill? have you ever looked at a $20 bill on weed? look theres someone in the bushes, blue 32, blue 32" lol i had to say that because speaking of MacGyver always reminds me of that part of the movie.