first harvest, t5's start to finish

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by 3LtlBrds, Jun 22, 2010.

1. harvested two plants. first time grower. used t5's start to finish.

made some mistakes but i learned a lot, i'm happy and now ready for a new grow with an entire new setup :smoking:

pics of the better of the two plants. the other dry weight was 12 grams.

first pic was at 61 days into flower. was harvested at 63 days. trichomes at around 30% amber.

Attached Files:

2. nice first grow dude! GREAT SUCCESS (wise words from borat)

3. dry weight on this plant 53 grams.

4. yummy sativaaa. gratz man

5. very nice!! REP++++
    What strain are they? how they tase/swmoke?
    Whts ur next grow setup-more picks wld be kool!!

6. dont know the strain. seeds were mixed up at some point but they were quality seeds brought back from amsterdam by a friend. i've only smoked one sample which gave me a nice head high, smooth even with only a couple of weeks curing. i'm used to the couch lock high so this is much different.

next setup will be a 600w hps w/ air cooled hood. 2 plants in a hydro bb setup. co2. going to top and scrog also.

7. Nice first grow and proof positive that you can grow some beautiful buds with T 5's. Welcome to Grasscity, and thanks for sharing with us.

chunk

8. looks like you had a great first harvest dude, congrats & good luck for next time m8

enjoy ur smoke:smoke:

9. thanks guys. i chose to go with t5's because this was an apartment grow and i needed to keep the temps down without routing ventilation. the tent was in a 10x10 bathroom and i vented directly into the room with a/c only coming from my bedroom, also had a passive intake that didn't work great but ok. temps stayed 75-80 with the lights on throughout the grow. i also only used the t5's with two small cfl's up until around 6 weeks of flower until realizing i wasn't using near enough light. i added 8 42w cfl's but at that point they didn't do much good. had i run those throughout flowering the buds should have been much more dense.

10. How were the yields bro? Im actually contemplating about using t5 as well.
    One ? Would yu do it again using t5s?

11. Wattage on them t5's?

12. it looks like you had some issues (by looking at the leaves in your first picture). My leaves are doing the exact same thing-only I cant get them to stop. Did you try and stop it or did you just let it go like that?

13. 52watts, the 4 bulb 8ft. set up has 40,000 lumens, so your looking at 224 watts, they also have a 8 bulb set up, at 20 hrs on its only 12 bucks a month. Use the 5600k grow bulbs to veg, then switch over to the 3000k red bloom bulbs, you'll do fine.