First harvest day 60 chopping tomorrow on day 61

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kblacka, Sep 19, 2019.

1. How does this bubble gum look its my first grow so i know she isn't the best looking plant but i think i did a good job. But anyways how should i dry her inside my tent or in a closet i don't want to mess up after coming this far.

Attached Files:

2. Have you looked at the trichomes to make sure it's ripe? I see a lot of white pistils

How-To-Grow-Marijuana_1.jpg

P

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The training on your plant looks amazing great job man strait colas congrats. I’d let it keep goin lots of white hairs on it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I do 10 weeks actual in flower.

What Factors a Cause an "Earth" Smell
    ^ how I dry and cure

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'd also give it a bit more time. Maybe if you can get a better Pic of the colas I can be more sure.

I have to agree with your training style. It's looking good man. Almost want to go as far to say I'm envious.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. I’ve decided to let it go for at least another week or 2 before i chop now and thanks i honestly just topped her once and she formed that way from that luckily

7. I haven’t because my loupe is still in the mail but im gonna let her go for about a week or 2

8. Day 63 updates

Attached Files:

9. #9 GorillaGherkin, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    Gettin closer. Gotta remember those seed companies blast plants under 1000s of watts so if they say 8-9 weeks n u runnin 300-600 watts prob gunna take u 10-12 weeks

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1