First Harvest-Big Thanks

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by NaturalMistik, Mar 2, 2016.

1. I want to give a bug thanks to this community, for what has been shared and taught. Wether learned from the sick plants area or just reading others stuff. All been super helpful and allowed me to get these gorgeous sour d's and holy grail. (Drying tent has 2 plants giving other 2 extra 2 days) cheers

Tight buds all ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456938103.811534.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456938114.998836.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456938127.839009.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456938136.476879.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456938145.964507.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456938153.901893.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456938163.775999.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. My trimming blows...sour d was so leafy insane amount of sugar leaf...

3. Dankness! Good job those look incredible.

4. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! You did a super great job on those. Nothing quite like the feeling of harvesting a nice crop....huh? LOL Now think about it. The more you grow, the better you get at it. Just imagine what you'll be doing this time next year? Hooked for life yet? I know I am. I've tried a lot of different things in my life as far as hobbies go, but I've never quite gotten the enjoyment out of anything that I have growing. Be careful with the curing. It's very important that you get enough moisture out of those buds before you seal it up. We use Mason jars. We created a drying cabinet out of an old armoire. Hubs drilled a hole in the top back corner to allow for a small 6" desk fan. We hang ours in there for a couple of days (generally 2 days is all it takes...but if you can still feel moisture in those tops pretty good when you feel of them, it's not time to take them out. We recently doubled our flower lighting and our buds doubled in size too. Didn't dry that first batch good enough and ended up having some of it mold. Not something you want to have happen. They will feel like they're too dry almost but when you take them down and put them in a jar and seal them up, in a few hours you can go back and burp the jar and see that there is still plenty of moisture left in the bud. Burp them bunches during the first few days and then you can slack off as time goes on. They'll harden up like a champ. The grow forums are where I learned how to grow and I thank the Good Lord above for them being accessible. Have a good one!! TWW

• Like Like x 2
  5. Agreed, alot better than my first! Hopefully this is the first of many, cheers.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Damn good job those nugs look tasty