First harvest and grow

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by 4soccer2playa0, Jul 29, 2009.

1. This was my first grow. They were just good bag seeds i dont know if you can see the pictures or not bc my camera sucks. They suffered a little heat stress bc my a/c unit went out. I just cut them down the 22nd of this month. So i havent even smkd any yet but they smell great. I got 57 grams off the plant. I have two more that are gonna be ready in about a month or so and their looking way better and a danker smell. :smoking: If you can see these pics let me what you think?

by the way if you can see the pics the very last plant outside was a trifoilate or what ever ppl have been calling it. It has one xtra branch bc i was a dumbass and toppped one time then realized what i was doing bc i was gonna keep it like that but any ways it turned male.

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      15.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      14.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      22 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      24.9 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      15.4 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      49.5 KB
      Views:
    • 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      File size:
      62.1 KB
      Views:
    • 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      42.9 KB
      Views:
    • 15.jpg
      15.jpg
      File size:
      42.1 KB
      Views:
    • 17.jpg
      17.jpg
      File size:
      74.9 KB
      Views:
  2. 52 grams, 1 plant. Nice job. Almost 2 ounces!

Haven't smoked none huh? Should do a smoke report when you do smoke some.

The pics of the bud won't click and expand so maybe you should try again because I wanna see what it looks like.

What kind of lights are you using and what not?

3. I been using a sunleaves 400 watt HPS/MH light with a built in ballast. It does good some ppl on here said their not that good well it is for what im doing. Any ways besides that i just added a T 5 fluro just for more light on the side.

4. what was the height of the plant before you chopped it down?

5. Proably about 4 feet. I let them veg for around 45 days or so a little longer then i planned.