first grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cockny, Mar 29, 2006.

1. cheers boss... do u think ill get much from it if i flower it soon ?

2. Wait until it is at least 12 inches tall. That way it is worth your time and effort.

3. how bad is the smell ? very noticable ?

4. got my first 7 leaf today and one has a 6 leaf lol LOVING IT

5. Depends on the strain. You only have two plants so it might not be too bad.

6. im now tryin lst on one of my little plants...not quite sure if im doin it right and not exactly sure why but...ill post a pic in a bit and one of my plants seems to be growin to fast and is gettin to big for my stealth box !

7. also does it matter what size a plant you can lst on would it be possible to try it on one of my large plants because its growing to fast and tall for my space

8. latest pics

Attached Files:

9. Sorry man.
    Can't help you on the LST.
    I do not do it.

10. shit wang do u kno any methods which i could save height space ?

11. just use some string or yarn with a twist tie and gently tie down the main stem or some branches and/or you could try pruning and topping the plant so you can get it to grow outward more and become bushy instead of growing too tall

12. do u think u could draw me a picture so i understand a bit better please

13. here search the forum with the search button for these terms, LST (low stress training), FIM or fimming, topping, and pruning. you should be able to find all you need to know. the training is the tying down to promote the plant to grow horizontally instead of vertically, it also exposes more nodes to the light which will result in more buds. the fimming, topping, and pruning all involve cutting parts of the plant and when it regrows it will branch off in differect directions becoming more bushy and not growing straight up. use the search button or google it and you should find it easily.

14. aight boss

do u lst ?

15. haha i'm not extremely experienced or anything yet. i've just been reading and learning a lot. :] I will be doing lst though. seems the best way to control height and produce more buds. pruning might work great for some people but it can also slow down the growth of your plant so it all depends on what you're comfortable with. if you can't find what you look for i'm sure other people here could provide you with some pics

16. yeah if they acctually read mine lol.. have u grown before this is my first grow it well intrests me

17. new pics

Attached Files:

• j.jpg
      j.jpg
      File size:
      41.3 KB
      Views:
    • jj.jpg
      jj.jpg
      File size:
      40.4 KB
      Views: